Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dream stacy almost let me fuck her!

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Then my alarm-clock rang and unironically caused me to wake up, colossally destroying my dopamine rush.

*Despite the dream having been so unrealistic I thought it was real, like always. Damn my alarm.

post pic or it never happened

post pic or it never happened
Then my alarm-clock rang and unironically caused me to wake up, colossally destroying my dopamine rush.

*Despite the dream having been so unrealistic I thought it was real, like always. Damn my alarm.

I wish i could have dreams like that tbh

Fakecel. Real incels are incels even in their dreams.

I wish i could have dreams like that tbh
it's funny bc these dreams are extremely rare for me. And I always dream of any one girl ONCE, then never again (mostly foids I see on insta. Once, than never again). About 1-2 of these dreams per year, and around 1 lucid dream every 2 years.

Fakecel. Real incels are incels even in their dreams.
meh, innocent until PROVEN guilty. Most of the time they reject me in my dreams plus these dreams occur like 1-2 x per year and I dream A LOT, mostly stressful nightmares

Real incels can perform inception and transfer their dreams to physical mediums such as usbs and harddrives. If you can't do that you aren't a incel

In the youth commune, a girl named Tionne once sat in the hallway with her phone on "speaker mode".

Dialogue:

"Tee-hee. No sweetie..."

"You don't have to insert your penis in my anus. You can insert it in my vagina."

"Yes, I have another 'dick appointment'"

My dreams make zero sense- they are all set in fictional places somewhat resemblant of our world, but with various things different(more advanced/mystical tech, maybe some very differing landscapes, etc.)

Fucking fakecel for not having nightmares every night. :feelsUgh:

@FakeFakecel - mostly I am. 99.99% I'm either in a shit situation or get treated like shit...
My dreams make zero sense- they are all set in fictional places somewhat resemblant of our world, but with various things different(more advanced/mystical tech, maybe some very differing landscapes, etc.)
shit, 99.99% of the time I'm the same. Although my landscapes aren't advanced/mystical, a lot of the time they just don't exist, or the plot and building don't match (when I dream of being back in school or college, these places are completely different in my dream). There's always some sort of excitement to my dreams, usually negative, me wanting to ditch class or someone chasing me even if I'm not in college anymore. But they always make zero sense and I never realise it's a dream.

Fucking fakecel for not having nightmares every night. :feelsUgh:
99.99% of my dreams are nightmares or at the very least extremely stressful.

Mogs me with your dream. Last night I had a dream so pathetic it's laughable. I dreamt I was in high school and there was this girl in art class that intrigued me. I wasn't even into her or anything yet, we hadn't even spoken. My dream was a succession of several art classes where I sat at the same cluster of tables as her, but there was never any interaction. In one of them the teacher gave me shit for chewing chewing gum coming out of the break jfl. Anyhoo. Right before I woke up however, the art class was a little different. The tables were positioned such that I had to walk over the radiator to get to my seat (don't ask). When I wormed myself into my seat, the girl (who now had blond hair for whatever reason, maybe she dyed it idk) looked at me for the first time. Then I woke up. Truly fucking pathetic. Thinking back on it makes me smile wryly.