Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dealer owes me hash since over 2 months !

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Fuck this piece of shit. I bought 4g (at least thats what we agreed on) of hash from him. I later ordered a digital scale to measure how much gram of hash i got. Turns out he only gave me 2g. I told him/my middleman that and he says he will give me the rest soon. Im waiting since over 2 months and still nothing. I was supposed to get it today but "suddenly" it didnt work out and i didnt get it. I dont expect to get it anymore soon. Fuck this piece of shit, i hope he dies from AIDS. And since he is a tall anf bigframed, high status man and im a low status manlet there is nothing i can do. If i was a Stacy he would have immidiately give me whats missing and some grams for free as compensation and apologized a hundred times.

Brutal drug addict scamPill

Brutal drug addict scamPill
Im not addicted but i hate this piece of shit for scamming me. If he really would have cared about me i would have gotten my hash immidiately

Im not addicted but i hate this piece of shit for scamming me. If he really would have cared about me i would have gotten my hash immidiately
Bring a AK47 with u and ask for it back

One of the reasons I don't buy drugs.

how tf are u accepting 2g as 4g kek

dont u have eyes

Just ask for 2g and say you'll pay (on another day) and not pay when the time comes.

Just ask for 2g and say you'll pay (on another day) and not pay when the time comes.
I finally got it last week. Also i cant afford to do that because me frame, height and statusmogs me

I finally got it last week. Also i cant afford to do that because me frame, height and statusmogs me
That's good news but why not go to Nl to do some hash?

I just can buy 5g per shop and im a bit paranoid of customs searching my car
Why not take a trip there? If you live in the EU it'll be easy see it as a good thing.

Why not take a trip there? If you live in the EU it'll be easy see it as a good thing.
1. I dont like taking trips alone 2. The mog in Netherlands is suifuel