Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My dating preferences. What are yours ?

1.be a women
2.don't be a mean shallow extremely obese fuck
3.be modest

female
14 and under
nice body shape (not fat and nice birth bearing hips)
submissive
cooks & cleans
listens to orders
terminal cancer / in chemotherapy (unlimited creampies)
freshly deceased or in the process of being deceased

Last edited:
The other coin of misery. I've seen slimmer individuals starving themselves in misery...perhaps they destroyed his tribe.
How are tribes eating traditional food fat at all?

I've made a list of my preferences in dating

-Must be white, age 15-20
- must have big perky boobs:ahegao:
- must weigh below 70kg and same height as me
-must know how to cook and clean properly:feelsjuice:
-must be okay with my raping and physical abuse kinks (all consensual of course;))
- she must shut up and only speak when I allow her
- and of course most importantly, she must be a virgin with a tight pussy with no beef flaps:feelsohh:

And yes these are my standards, I know my worth :feelsokman:

What are yours???
it's over for the ITcels lurking

U a Tallfag? 70kg is a lot

My standard:
Be foid
Not obese
Minimum 3/10

-must be okay with my raping and physical abuse kinks (all consensual of course;))
- and of course most importantly, she must be a virgin with a tight pussy with no beef flaps:feelsohh:

What are yours???
> Be a biological women (I want to have kids)
> Be nerdy (I have a soft spot for Earth Science, history and hiking)
> Is honest (genuine affection for me, not some fake stuff, I can see right through that after a while)
> Don't be some criminal/psychopath, I don't want to end up on a Murder-Mystery show
>I don't care about appearances that are out of their control (race, height), but at least they show an attempt at being Hygienic
> This might be a deal breaker, but I want to leave the American shithole, want someone who's maybe interested in a bit of adventure

-woman
-exercises like me
-shares some of my interests, or has own hobbies
-likes me
-be my height or shorter

1) Be female.
2) Be alive. (May drop this requirement in the future)

My standards are:
have vagina, be a woman.

- Virgin
- Non-liberal (can be conservative or non-political or a raging commie for all I care. Just not an insane liberal purple haired bitch)
- White/Asian only
- Thin (not even slightly overweight)
- Enjoys physical activities (playing sports, hiking, etc. so she doesn't get fat)
- Okay with being a trad wife. I don't want her going out and partying or going to bars and getting hit on by other men.
- Doesn't wear makeup
- Is passionate about something. Preferably animals.
- Isn't materialistic. I'm not looking to be a wallet for her "hobbies" like shopping or traveling.
- Introverted. Likes to stay in and doesn't like going out.
- Hates niggers and trannies and other globohomo shit.

I can't think of anything else but I'm sure there's more. I haven't really given it much thought since to foid would ever give me the time of day anyway.

10/10 face
Big tits
Fat ass
Thicc thighs
White, Hispanic or light skin
5'0 to 5'5
Virgin

I think the same as yours.

I would add the big butt too.

What are yours???
- white
- has normal sized breasts
- weight must be average and height doesn’t matter as long as she’s not a midget
- knows how to cook and clean
- is a virgin
- okay with physical abuse
- goes to the same Church
- believes in traditional values

What are yours???
Retard standards I have certain preferences but my standards are far lower than my actual preferences because I’m not a volcel. I would 100% settle for a foid who didn’t fit my preferences unless they were fat.
I can never punch above my weight, but...
- minimum 6 out of 10 face
- between 16 and 25 years old (I'm 26)
- 5'4" (1.62m) or below, preferably like 5 feet (1.53m) short (I'm 5'4")
- not fat at all (fit is preferable, but not a necessity)
- she should be fun and not dumb
- she should be ok with cooking sometimes, getting me stuff, doing things I like to do
- preferably she has to like dogs (because I have one)
Volcel or just delusional.
- white
- has normal sized breasts
- weight must be average and height doesn’t matter as long as she’s not a midget
- knows how to cook and clean
- is a virgin
- okay with physical abuse
- goes to the same Church
- believes in traditional values
as a fellow StormCel ur a volcel.
- Virgin
- Non-liberal (can be conservative or non-political or a raging commie for all I care. Just not an insane liberal purple haired bitch)
- White/Asian only
- Thin (not even slightly overweight)
- Enjoys physical activities (playing sports, hiking, etc. so she doesn't get fat)
- Okay with being a trad wife. I don't want her going out and partying or going to bars and getting hit on by other men.
- Doesn't wear makeup
- Is passionate about something. Preferably animals.
- Isn't materialistic. I'm not looking to be a wallet for her "hobbies" like shopping or traveling.
- Introverted. Likes to stay in and doesn't like going out.
- Hates niggers and trannies and other globohomo shit.

I can't think of anything else but I'm sure there's more. I haven't really given it much thought since to foid would ever give me the time of day anyway.
Volcel or just delusional
10/10 face
Big tits
Fat ass
Thicc thighs
White, Hispanic or light skin
5'0 to 5'5
Virgin
I really hope this is a joke if not you’re volcel or just delusional.

Why are you calling people volcels?
Because real Incels shouldn’t have standards like this. You can have preferences I have preferences but your standards should be far far lower than your preferences.

Not volcel because no foids want me :feelsjuice:
Your standards are too high. Your standard shouldn’t match your preference if no foid wants you what makes you think a foid with those type of traits would that’s literally just a high tier Stacy.

Because real Incels shouldn’t have standards like this. You can have preferences I have preferences but your standards should be far far lower than your preferences.
True.

Yea trust me man you don’t even have to marry them but you shouldn’t turn down a girl who at minimum isn’t a landwhale. Remember beggars can’t be choosers.

Your standards are too high. Your standard shouldn’t match your preference if no foid wants you what makes you think a foid with those type of traits would that’s literally just a high tier Stacy.
Well it's mostly to piss of foids and cucks and to get back at foids for having those types of standards.

Let’s hear your standards though. That’s what this post is for anyways.

Yea trust me man you don’t even have to marry them but you shouldn’t turn down a girl who at minimum isn’t a landwhale. Remember beggars can’t be choosers.
Most of what I said you can find a hundreds of if you move to Salt Lake City. I know several women like that. Pretty high standards depending where you live. Just look at Warren Jeffs.

Let’s hear your standards though. That’s what this post is for anyways.
My standards are don’t be a landwhale or a hoodrat (they wouldn’t go for me anyways)
My preferences are layered however.

Most of what I said you can find a hundreds of if you move to Salt Lake City. I know several women like that. Pretty high standards depending where you live. Just look at Warren Jeffs.
Ah I c. Yea it’s not at all similar here lol.

My current oneitis:
Late 20's
Kinda chubby
Goth in style
Depressive

Still nonetheless pretty cute. Just a damn shame she's kind of a cunt and doesn't value me at all.

-Must be White 18-23
-Short Hair
-Small Tits
-Not Fat

imagine having standards while posting on incel forum, this level of retardation

Yas king know your worth

imagine having standards while posting on incel forum, this level of retardation

Memories:

Mermaid

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VakILPdtaIY

Asian + not a bitch.

don't have dating preferences, but I have blocklist preferences and you fulfill them. bye

Indeed. He came off really perverted too! That guy’s destined to become a rapist if his standards never change! He should consider therapy if he hasn’t already.

you'll be posting on here for life with those standards.

Indeed. He came off really perverted too! That guy’s destined to become a rapist if his standards never change! He should consider therapy if he hasn’t already.
good he should rape toilets

don't have dating preferences, but I have blocklist preferences and you fulfill them. bye
Oh no some weirdo on an incel forum has blocked me... what am I gonna do

Well...I prefer the objective approach, so I should start with my genetic material first.

Maternal Haplogroup(Female Ancestors):

hdna-png.669187

Paternal Haplgoroup(Paternal Ancestors):

brasil-png.669567

Rondonian Tribes:

arara_riobranco_3.jpg

1-arara-.jpg

arara_6.jpg
That girls looks like a man

Western White (im Slavic and want zero with slavic foids)

Blonde hair

Stacy

18-22 (im 19)

Not taller than me but not too short

Hot body