Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My dating preferences. What are yours ?

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
I've made a list of my preferences in dating

-Must be white, age 15-20
- must have big perky boobs:ahegao:
- must weigh below 70kg and same height as me
-must know how to cook and clean properly:feelsjuice:
-must be okay with my raping and physical abuse kinks (all consensual of course;))
- she must shut up and only speak when I allow her
- and of course most importantly, she must be a virgin with a tight pussy with no beef flaps:feelsohh:

And yes these are my standards, I know my worth :feelsokman:

What are yours???

Female (not a tranny)
It's alive.

Thats it

Has an organic vagina.

-must be okay with my raping and physical abuse kinks (all consensual of course;))
- and of course most importantly, she must be a virgin with a tight pussy with no beef flaps:feelsohh:

What are yours???
What if she has a 3 or 4 out of 10 face? Like a below-average face? Would you mind?

1) Be woman
2) Don't be morbidly obese

Well...I prefer the objective approach, so I should start with my genetic material first.

Maternal Haplogroup(Female Ancestors):

hdna-png.669187

Paternal Haplgoroup(Paternal Ancestors):

brasil-png.669567

Rondônia (Brazilian Portuguese: [ʁõˈdonjɐ] (listen)[4]) is one of the 26 states of Brazil, located in the northern subdivision of the country (central-western part). To the west is a short border with the state of Acre, to the north is the state of Amazonas, in the east is Mato Grosso, and in the south and southwest is Bolivia. Rondônia has a population of 1,815,000 as of 2021. It is the fifth least populated state. Its capital and largest city is Porto Velho. The state was named after Cândido Rondon,[5] who explored the north of the country during the 1910s. The state, which is home to 0.8% of the Brazilian population, is responsible for 0.6% of the Brazilian GDP.

Rondonian Tribes:

arara_riobranco_3.jpg

1-arara-.jpg

arara_6.jpg

Well...I prefer the objective approach, so I should start with my genetic material first.

Maternal Haplogroup(Female Ancestors):

hdna-png.669187

Paternal Haplgoroup(Paternal Ancestors):

brasil-png.669567

Rondonian Tribes:

a-colombian-indigenous-tikuna-stands-besides-flags-of-brazil-and-suriname-during-the.jpg
Why’s he fat?

same + virgin and not a landwhale
But you do know that if she's a virgin, chances are she's a 4 or below? Would you be ok with a 5 and lower? A 5 isn't even "cute"...

What are yours???
female and truly likes me and virgin don't care if she is ugly I'll make her have babies with stacy eggs and my sperm with her as a surrogate

But you do know that if she's a virgin, chances are she's a 4 or below? Would you be ok with a 5 and lower? A 5 isn't even "cute"...
As long as she meets the other requirements I'd let it pass honestly

-female
-virgin
-not a landwhale
-must at least be my looksmatch (shouldn't be hard jfl)

female and truly likes me and virgin don't care if she is ugly I'll make her have babies with stacy eggs and my sperm with her as a surrogate
Brutal that u can't get a gf even with these low standards... the bar is on the floor:feelsbadman:

I can never punch above my weight, but...
- minimum 6 out of 10 face
- between 16 and 25 years old (I'm 26)
- 5'4" (1.62m) or below, preferably like 5 feet (1.53m) short (I'm 5'4")
- not fat at all (fit is preferable, but not a necessity)
- she should be fun and not dumb
- she should be ok with cooking sometimes, getting me stuff, doing things I like to do
- preferably she has to like dogs (because I have one)

Ideally 14 (legal in my area so fuck off ITroons)-20, cute 6/10 plus, virgin, not whorish and loves me.
If she's a 6 out of 10 and over 16, she's probably not a virgin. Would you be ok with a 6/10 or a 5/10, if all your other condition were fulfilled?

What are yours???
Must say, your post makes me sad bc I can never have a girl like that, much less a 6+ one. IMO, a sub-5 would disgust me, but that's just me, can't help myself feeling that way. FML, I feel literally sick, angry and sad now

Must say, your post makes me sad bc I can never have a girl like that, much less a 6+ one. IMO, a sub-5 would disgust me, but that's just me, can't help myself feeling that way. FML, I feel literally sick, angry and sad now
What's up brocel? You can always talk to us u know

Mine are
- Not below 18 years old (because I don't want to go to jail)
- Not a tranny or LGBT
- Not fat
- Not full of tattoos or piercings
- Similar height, not way shorter or way taller than me
- No STDs
- No major facial deformity
- No severe mental illness or intellectual disability

That's all, hopefully this doesn't make me a standardcel

Then you can't blame foids for being disgusted by sub-5 men, Can you?
At least he admits and he's not saying shit like 'looks don't matter its personality' like foids

Any foid would suffice, you stupid greynigger

Honestly just not overweight, 20-30, preferably not yet a baby mama.

What's up brocel? You can always talk to us u know
Thanks bro, appreciate it.

I'm basically and literally a 1 or 2 out of 10 and I'm 1.62m tall (5'4"). Shit thing is, my parents are good looking and so is my sister but I was born with a disability. So I'm 26 and girls were always disgusted by me. Strangers make fun of me and I was bullied in school, overheard stuff like "he's the ugliest person I've ever seen" (said by a boy) or "monster" is one I heard often in school and also muttered by strangers, they're lucky that laws exist...

I'm basically and literally a 1 or 2 out of 10 and I'm 1.62m tall (5'4"). Shit thing is, my parents are good looking and so is my sister but I was born with a disability. So I'm 26 and girls were always disgusted by me. Strangers make fun of me and I was bullied in school, overheard stuff like "he's the ugliest person I've ever seen" (said by a boy) or "monster" is one I heard often in school and also muttered by strangers, they're lucky that laws exist...
Brutal man, I feel u man. I'm also short myself, 5'7 . People can be cruel af and in this society it's okay to say anything to men, especially unattractive ones but other groups are protected. I feel for u man and I'm sorry u have to go through that shit :feelscry:

Most foids don't say that shit anymore, reddit is a minority
Yeah they do, one of them being my sister who already had 4 chad boyfriends in 7 years, and is 22. She says that to me, and she doesn't believe it. There are girls who claim that.

And, yeah, I'm a hypocrite so what? I don't blame them being disgusted by me, but I'm disgusted by 4s and below. Can't help it tbh

surprised you didn't shoot up the school ( in simulation ) I like being invisible but having hate directed at me I would be a menace to society

surprised you didn't shoot up the school ( in simulation ) I like being invisible but having hate directed at me I would be a menace to society
Same. I would've went ER on the whore if they said something like that to my face

I'd never do that, couldn't go to prison nor would I wanna do that. I could never do that, ever

I'd never do that, couldn't go to prison nor would I wanna do that. I could never do that, ever
damn I respect you man i'd have lost my shit at least I get paid by a job and older guys don't mock me my life is already hell if society was actively wishing ill on me I'd do terrible fucking things

damn I respect you man i'd have lost my shit at least I get paid by a job and older guys don't mock me my life is already hell if society was actively wishing ill on me I'd do terrible fucking things
thanks bro. most people out there and I mean people who've never seen me before (strangers) I'd say like 97 out of 100 are truly evil. they won't even try hiding the fact they're talking about me, say stuff like "ugly" or "he looks funny" or like I said "monster" or they'll laugh about me ("how the hell does he look like" is one I've heard a lot), kids will laugh too, or people will openly stare or point like I'm some fucking low-life retard who doesn't know what's going on. fuck them, they deserve the worst but I won't be doing it, like I said jail and I could never. peace man. I feel angry but my life would be a lot worse, so like I said they're lucky laws exist

- likes me back
- within a reasonable age frame (can't be like 12 or 87)

thanks bro. most people out there and I mean people who've never seen me before (strangers) I'd say like 97 out of 100 are truly evil. they won't even try hiding the fact they're talking about me, say stuff like "ugly" or "he looks funny" or like I said "monster" or they'll laugh about me ("how the hell does he look like" is one I've heard a lot), kids will laugh too, or people will openly stare or point like I'm some fucking low-life retard who doesn't know what's going on. fuck them, they deserve the worst but I won't be doing it, like I said jail and I could never. peace man. I feel angry but my life would be a lot worse, so like I said they're lucky laws exist
Happened to me also. Sometimes I cannot even imagine how adults can be so rude and cruel towards strangers. It's one thing being made fun by low-lifes, but when 'respectable' people do it you just start to question innate goodness of humanity.

Happened to me also. Sometimes I cannot even imagine how adults can be so rude and cruel towards strangers. It's one thing being made fun by low-lifes, but when 'respectable' people do it you just start to question innate goodness of humanity.
Jagbro, that's harsh sorry to hear. Thought I was the only one. And I'm not even exaggerating with what I said. Humans aren't good in fact they're really damn evil but these same people claim to be good and kind, I'd love to be a wild animal for obvious reasons. But humans are more powerful than me, they'll get rid of me the cowardly way

Brutal man, I feel u man. I'm also short myself, 5'7 . People can be cruel af and in this society it's okay to say anything to men, especially unattractive ones but other groups are protected. I feel for u man and I'm sorry u have to go through that shit :feelscry:
thanks bro appreciate the feels. you don't have to be sorry it should be the ones that do this to me or people like me. are you treated ok? either way feel sorry for you too, you don't deserve not being accepted by women either just bc of your height (and face?) peace bro

(virgin)
sex: biological female
race: white
height: 4'11 - 5'5

Don't be fat, preferably be cute in some fashion and be a virgin. That's it. No fat chicks or high expectations.