Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My dad was a truecel who couldn't even secure a mate at a time when societal conditions were rigged in his favor

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
My dad couldn't get any matrimonial interest 50 years ago in curryland when society was patriarchal, the only way to get a mate was through arranged marriage, and women were financially dependent on men. My dad couldn't get any interest because he was 5'3 and was living in a very poor part of the city where no foid wanted to move to. Eventually after nearly 20 years of search, he had to settle for my fragile weakling mother. When he couldn't secure a mate in his early 30s, he should've given up right then and there, but instead he continued in his selfish quest of careermaxxing to improve his marriage prospects because he felt entitled to sex, reproduction, and a family life in spite of his subhumanity. Same with my mother. She couldn't get any matrimonial interest so like my dad until she met my dad. Both my parents should've realized their physiological incompetence but instead they decided to offload their existential stagnation onto their offspring (me), which is why I suffer so great today. I suffer far more than my parents because the world today is far more demanding and far worse than the one they lived in when they were young.

What age exactly did your dad get married?

instead he continued in his selfish quest of careermaxxing to improve his marriage prospects because he felt entitled to sex, reproduction, and a family life in spite of his subhumanity
Would you have not done the same thing? :feelsjuice:

I want a robust foid

Their selfishness is unbelievable. And you are paying the price for it. They should have seen they had inferior genetics and just opted for an easy life with no children. Instead of status maxing and thinking they had a right to reproduce.

Procreation is gambling with someone else's chips. Your parents, like all parents, are selfish cunts.

It was destined to be over for me at least two generations before my birth.

It was destined to be over for you from the beginning of time itself. All events have been predetermined the moment the universe came into existence

Procreation is gambling with someone else's chips. Your parents, like all parents, are selfish cunts.

Would be better if life didn’t exist at all

It was destined to be over for you from the beginning of time itself. All events have been predetermined the moment the universe came into existence

True. Chain of causality is endless. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

When he couldn't secure a mate in his early 30s, he should've given up right then and there
So I told my dad this just now and he said that he couldn't do it because he was horny and because there was strong pressure to meet to social expectations back then.

Didn't read but how was he able to breed