Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dad is surprised that Whites aren't interested in bullshit curry religions which preach poverty, celibacy & monkhood.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

JFL! Imagine being 70+ year old man like this who has lived all over the world but still has such a poor grasp over human nature and racial differences. :lul::lul::lul:No wonder my dad failed to select an appropriate mate, thereby dooming me to trueceldom! :feelsrope::feelsrope:

And yes, my dad uses Discord. Stop going on about it. :feelsseriously:

No wonder my dad failed to select an appropriate mate, thereby dooming me to trueceldom! :feelsrope::feelsrope:
You're an idiot too. Mate with a sheboon

I rather chop off my dick.
Foolishness
Plus sheboons have ridiculous standards now. Watch this:
Don't compare Afro-Mutterican kfc munching niggers with Pure-blooded African niggers. EVEN Saint Blackops2cel got a match in Kenya STFU

Christianity preaches poverty, celibacy and monkhood and got adopted by whites though :waitwhat:

Christianity preaches poverty, celibacy and monkhood and got adopted by whites though :waitwhat:
Christians don't preach poverty on the level that curries do. Curry religions demand giving up everything.

Christians don't preach poverty on the level that curries do. Curry religions demand giving up everything.
Roman-Greco morality is opposed to Christianity though and Roman-Greco shit is basically the foundation of White civilisation. Christianity was just subhuman cope whenever subhumans cant get the shit they want they try to cope with muh wealth and women dont matter muh its all about good deeds and shieeet like buddhism and hinduism

Roman-Greco morality is opposed to Christianity though and Roman-Greco shit is basically the foundation of White civilisation. Christianity was just subhuman cope whenever subhumans cant get the shit they want they try to cope with muh wealth and women dont matter muh its all about good deeds and shieeet like buddhism and hinduism
:yes::yes::yes:Bring back Hellenist master morality!

Beatles visited India.