Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder experiment with Saint Blackops2cel in Nairobi Kenya (Africa).

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
[reupload]

This is a reupload of a tinder experiment showing the results of swiping within 1 day in Nairobi, for those who have a black girl fever and have some money you could always try Africa and I've read about success stories on other forums and how easy it is to bang black girls in Kenya.

This is a reupload of a tinder experiment showing the results of swiping within 1 day in Nairobi, for those who have a black girl fever and have some money you could always try Africa and I've read about success stories on other forums and how easy it is to bang black girls in Kenya.
HOLY SHIT. I'm thinking about start to gather money on trip to Africa, but I'm afraid to be killed by racists or get AIDS

@Indari

Isn't this the shithole you try to get out off? Thoughts?

He mogs me very hard so this doesn't really help me, but lifefuel for 3-4/10 incels.

Jfl at that music :feelskek: :feelskek:

St. Blackops2cel is a giga chad in Africa jfl. JBW is proven again!

Wonder how he would do in SEA. Yes, aids would be the biggest concern in Africa. Losing your inceldom for Aids isnt a good barter.

#JustBeWhite

Honestly not convinced this isn't just for greencard/betabux max. I'm sure some foids from Kenya wouldn't mind French citizenship no?

@Indari

Isn't this the shithole you try to get out off? Thoughts?
Kek. Whites will try to deny this
Just go get tested with her theory works if you want to avoid aids. I posted a similar 4chan thread

It seems that i will have to Kenyamaxx in the future

I laughed out loud when I heard the song :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah:

Honestly not convinced this isn't just for greencard/betabux max. I'm sure some foids from Kenya wouldn't mind French citizenship no?
Obviously, unless they are looking to get impregnated with the palest of white. Does not matter though, you could still fuck them and then swiftly leave.

I've read stories of some guys who would bang every 2 days another black girl, they don't tend to stick to you. You can bang them and dump them the day after.

Once again, Just Be White is proved legit

African foids abuse fakeup too :feelspuke: I thought they would be more into natural stuff but it seems they are degenerates as well.

LMAO do you know the AIDS rate in Africa?

I've read stories of some guys who would bang every 2 days another black girl, they don't tend to stick to you. You can bang them and dump them the day after.

Yes and then get aids. JFL.

Repost the one you did of him in Thailand

Matches don’t mean shit, get their #s, heck even numbers don’t mean shit cuz they ghost

HOLY SHIT. I'm thinking about start to gather money on trip to Africa, but I'm afraid to be killed by racists or get AIDS
Just thought the same lol. Getting laid as an incel always involves huge risks by traveling to far away locations were you could be killed out of pure hate, get scopolamine dust blown into your face and robbed, getting aids, or suddenly finding yourself in a country fry which leadership gets overthrown by the military. And then theyre not even white.

And at the end they only want a visa anyway break up with you and start to behave like all the other white whores

And at the end they only want a visa anyway break up with you and start to behave like all the other white whores
I'm from Ukraine, I'm not sure they will sleep with me for visa... I didn't even think about it and now I'm not sure I'll get laid there :feelswhat::feelstastyman:.

LMAO do you know the AIDS rate in Africa?

That's due to malnutrition. HIV/AIDS is not a viral disease. It's just a severe state of immunodeficiency caused by several things (usually drug abuse and malnutrition).

I hope it's not a kidnapper kek

>lionking.mp3

literal autism

I wish Morgan had joined the site tbh. The dude could get laid in Kenya, but he chose to hide from us JFL.
Just thought the same lol. Getting laid as an incel always involves huge risks by traveling to far away locations were you could be killed out of pure hate, get scopolamine dust blown into your face and robbed, getting aids, or suddenly finding yourself in a country fry which leadership gets overthrown by the military. And then theyre not even white.

We live on the edge, boyo.

Our beloved saint is showing us the way. Kenyamaxxing it is. The music killed me tho:feelskek::feelskek:.

Just Be Visa confirmed. (jbv)
African foids abuse fakeup too :feelspuke: I thought they would be more into natural stuff but it seems they are degenerates as well.
No man. They don't look that different with makeup vs without. No where near as bad as white women with makeup vs without
Also op the music had me in tears ngl at the elephant noises and everything pure autism ngl

Last edited:
Seamaxx is the only way. JFL at ethnicels that don't have this option.

just get AIDS theory, better do this experiment in Columbia/Brazil/Argentina/Morroco.

He will be slaying prime ebony pussy.
Has anyone done a tinder experiment using Saint Elliot Rogers pics? Im interested how many matches he would get in some obscure place where noone has heard of him.........maybe in a place like Zaire or Czechoslovakia

Just get decapitated by Somali pirates br0

tinder foids are all prostitutes at this point if you are sub 8.
Seamaxx is the only way. JFL at ethnicels that don't have this option.
Yeah ethnics could never seamaxx

Ugly femoids do not count, and most of african femoids are ugly. Do not want to watch, just have question for those who did - did he matched with decently looking one?

And when you bring them back to your home country they leave you for chad. JFL.
One of those matches wants $100 usd an hour JFL
Dfgdf

not even one reply :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
So...
Saint blackops2cel is a chad?

Nothing suprising at all about this result, You think 100 years of white colonization is just going to vanish away? No. Where ever the white man goes, his sexual market value goes up by 1000 points, doesn't matter if he is short or ugly, just be white.

Bleaching is big business in Africa, Nigger foids hate being black and will do anything to Europeanize themselves. A white guy like saint Blackops comes along, he is will finish the business for them. They don't have witness their babies having dark skin or nappy negroid hair, but instead nice curly/half european genetics.

Experts say the African market is rapidly expanding as companies seek to cash in on the continent's booming youth population.

"More clients want insight on the lightening market," said Rubab Abdoolla, a beauty analyst at market researchers Euromonitor International.

The rich tend to opt for pricier registered products which are available in standard doses. Others are likely to buy creams, often bootleg concoctions mixed in the back streets, that may be dangerous and are blatantly sold in defiance of official bans or constraints.

Im still not into blackies

Just fuck girls with AIDS, bro.