Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad is always distracted when i call him. Can you relate?

How do your dad phone conversation go?

• Don't call or speak to my parents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your dad sounds like a real dick head

• My mom does that but not my dad

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
When ever I call him cause he never calls me he's distracted. For example he is always drinking a margarita I can hear the lowd ice clining against his glass it's very distracting or in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes, brushing his teath, out of breath taking a walk.

I ask him to sit still silently in his room cause I can hear his wife cooking or putting dishes away. But he absolutely refuses. So I hang up the phone cause all the back ground noise hurts my ear

does your dad do this when you call them. I'm assuming they don't. My father doesn't seem to have any time for me. Can you relate?

When ever I call him cause he never calls me he's distracted. For example he is always drinking a margarita I can hear the lowd ice clining against his glass it's very distracting or in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes, brushing his teath, out of breath taking a walk.

I ask him to sit still silently in his room cause I can hear his wife cooking or putting dishes away. But he absolutely refuses. So I hang up the phone cause all the back ground noise hurts my ear

does your dad do this when you call them. I'm assuming they don't. My father doesn't seem to have any time for me. Can you relate?
My father committed suicide when I was 16/17 years old... I think he can't talk to me anymore. ^^