Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MY CURRY TEATCHER GIVE ME 0 ON TEST

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
This bitch is a literally curry from Bangladesh. In the last test a guy ask her if he can use computer on test and she said "yes".
So, everyone started to use computer and smartphone. I use to search about some themes I forgotten.
Today this stupid simply gave us a grade and I'm the only who achivied "0", probably because she saw me in Google. Okay, if that "yes" was a joke, why I'm the only who 0? Literally every class used a smartphone or notbook. HAVE LITERALLY GUYS WITH NOTBOOK OPEN IN TABLE AND SHE DID NOTHING?
Guys, explain to me, it make no sense.

This bitch is a literally curry from Bangladesh.
patrick-bateman-stab.gif

Failo effect my man.

Foids should be banned from teaching

Hope she gets killed by Brazilian prison gangs (in GTA Brazil)

Wtf mobile phones and google allowed in test? Jfl at the absolute state

Wtf mobile phones and google allowed in test? Jfl at the absolute state
She's the only who did this. Probably because she cant speak portugueses and her english is broke asf, nobody understand nothing in her class

you weren't white enough to pass the test of this currywhore

you weren't white enough to pass the test of this currywhore
She did it because any reason. I have certain that i cant get 0 on this test. Have some question easy asf about propositional logic. I think that this bitch allowed smartphone to us search on his content and not search on google, what is stupid by his part