Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bitch’s booty on my face

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I was taking a test this morning. In a big ass lecture hall you know how the ones in college are like wigh hundreds of seats.

Anyway. This girl was done and she walked in front of me to turn the test in.

Said excuse me as she walked by and bent her ass close to my face I had to back off a bit.

She had gray pants. Cheeks was outlined. Can still imagine it in my mind vividly.

I was taking a test this morning. In a big ass lecture hall you know how the ones in college are like wigh hundreds of seats.

Anyway. This girl was done and she walked in front of me to turn the test in.

Said excuse me as she walked by and bent her ass close to my face I had to back off a bit.

She had gray pants. Cheeks was outlined. Can still imagine it in my mind vividly.
fakecel. she was hitting on you maybe.

doubt that woman would do that to sub5

IMG 6919

seriously i wonder if some users here get blatantly hit on but are too autismo too realize it and end up just rotting here wasting away.

the state of .is in 2024 JFLLLL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@DarkStarDown @gymletethnicel @based_meme @FakeFakecel @Ron.Belgrade @Max Doltman @NoIdeaWhatToDo @xkcdCleftcel @Johnhatenigger12

"YO, get your fat ass out of my face. I'm writing a test here. I'll look at it later when you're not noticing."

@DarkStarDown @gymletethnicel @based_meme @FakeFakecel @Ron.Belgrade @Max Doltman @NoIdeaWhatToDo @xkcdCleftcel @Johnhatenigger12
Andrew tate top g

I aint even get mentioned this time nigga

I might have groped (In Kirby’s adventure)

I hate women so much it’s unreal

seriously i wonder if some users here get blatantly hit on but are too autismo too realize it and end up just rotting here wasting away.
unlikely, because foids make it clear if they like a guy and dont drop hints like the redpill community says they do

Lifefuel for pervertcels.

I'm hoping you sniffed her ass and swiped your nose like a credit card

unlikely, because foids make it clear if they like a guy and dont drop hints like the redpill community says they do
Exactly. If she was flirting, she would’ve made eye contact with OP and smiled at least.

Wish that was me.

dnr your larp brag

Doubt it. Women's flirting is usually super obvious and you have to be literally 40IQ to miss it.