Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Confession

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
I will voluntarily dislike/ignore/confront every single Jewish user and any user here with jewish DNA inside them no matter how good they are as a user.

I have various reason and all of them are stockpilled waiting to be unleashed in here

Also Jewish people are basically parasitical feces centered people who will infect others with gazillions of degeneracy spearhead inside their country.

I hate jewish people or any jewish user here because they are exist

I do not consent jewish people existence and it is my right as a non parasitical being

Also i'm against jewish people creating even more jewish people

#FreePatrickDai

Last edited:
So you dislike @Copexodius Maximus ? :cryfeels::cryfeels:

What did I say @fastnbulbous all life is purely transactional madness of pure hatred to one another for the hopes of reproduction. This destroying itself in a meaningless war. There is never harmony. Just death destruction and chaos. These three are what I think about when thinking about the "accomplishments" of the human race

Last edited:
What did I say @fastnbulbous all life is purely transactional madness of pure hatred to one another for the hopes of reproduction. This destroying itself in a meaningless war. There is never harmony. Just death destruction and chaos. These three are what I think about when thinking about the accomplishments of the human race
It's an endless cycle of cells and molecules competing to replicate the sequence

It's an endless cycle of cells and molecules competing to replicate the sequence
What a joke. Hehehe just like the creator. It seems like they all had inherited the selfish code from it.

What a joke. Hehehe just like the creator. It seems like they all had inherited the selfish code from it.
The entire sequence has no purpose, it does seem the universe's selfishness it's ingrained into all organisms

The entire sequence has no purpose, it does seem the universe's selfishness it's ingrained into all organisms
Yes because of the creator. You aren't primordial. So you a human of organic culture that's apart of a self aware species that can realize it. But yet can't fix it because you choose not too. That statement sounds like it's for a species that deserves extinction

All life is = evil. Reddit will be incorrect. Insta incorrect. But yet two face and act evil anyway. Brilliant productive species

Yes because of the creator. You aren't primordial. So you a human of organic culture that's apart of a self aware species that can realize it. But yet can't fix it because you choose not too. That statement sounds like it's for a species that deserves extinction

All life is = evil. Reddit will be incorrect. Insta incorrect. But yet two face and act evil anyway. Brilliant productive species
How can we fix this?