Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My collegecel life: A foid suddenly desired to be my enemy just because I sat next to her in the class

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
So I just knew that a foid I met in my class has been talking shit about me with her bf (her bf confronted me and asked me what I did to her) like dude, this shit is fucked up, I literally just exist and it's my fault, I fucking hate college, couldn't believe this shit happened to me, but yeah somehow it did, I'm so tired brocels

fucking rapist what did you do to her

any collegecels will have to go on my ignore list.

too much painful memories

college is a brutal place for us trucels mang

it's over

Might want to stop sitting next to foids in general boss :blackpill:

Might want to stop sitting next to foids in general boss :blackpill:

They're not entitled to my incel ass

Well you shouldn't have existed in the shame space as her her. Your personality made you clearly in the wrong./s

How dare a sub5 feel entitled enough to sit next to m'lady.

What a creep!

In the past I would have thought that this was just fiction. But as soon as I started balding and my face became severely scarred from acne, I believe you. The stares women give me when I'm trying to just ignore them tells me they literally want me dead just for daring to exist

In the past I would have thought that this was just fiction. But as soon as I started balding and my face became severely scarred from acne, I believe you. The stares women give me when I'm trying to just ignore them tells me they literally want me dead just for daring to exist
I'm not here to spread no lies lmao, real life is fucking brutal

why you sex married women you silly

(her bf confronted me and asked me what I did to her)
If your response was anything other than, "excuse me?", followed by a willingness to commit violence upon him, if he were to continue his aggression, then you cucked yourself.

gymaxx and kick her boyfriends ass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back