Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A foid accidentally said "ew" to me just because I sit next to her in a classroom

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
So the class was full with people and I was kinda late too, so I pick the nearest chair I from the entry to sit

Suddenly the woman next to me unironically said "ew" (probably by accident since she seemed to be shocked by her foid nature after that)

I don't want to live anymore

go ER

they see you as subhuman
no human deserves to be seen as subhuman
fight for your dignity

stupid bitch. We are humans as well don't we deserve to be respected at least?

they did it openly to me

Been through that experience, it sucks

Same thing happened to me in the elementary school, she was angry and said i smell weird. Weirdly I was using Adidas deodorant at that time which smells great, because of her calm and shy nature and she had an eyepatch I thought she was nice and actually she was a spoiled bitch.

Will IT touch this? Or will they ignore it because they don't like to face the truth that women hate ugly men?

I relate, it has happened to me too.

Will IT touch this? Or will they ignore it because they don't like to face the truth that women hate ugly men?

They accept that men who cut off their penis are women, there's no way they will accept any truth

Same thing happened to me in the elementary school, she was angry and said i smell weird. Weirdly I was using Adidas deodorant at that time which smells great, because of her calm and shy nature and she had an eyepatch I thought she was nice and actually she was a spoiled bitch.
Almost all women are rude retards

Release the possums.

accidentally showed her true nature, we get blackpilled by empiricism

stupid bitch. We are humans as well don't we deserve to be respected at least?
they disrespect us then proceed to post in twinktter that women have to be respected

She detected your horrible personality.

Almost all women are rude retards
They care for their public image, but they know being a dick to a subhuman doesn't matters to anyone.

So the class was full with people and I was kinda late too, so I pick the nearest chair I from the entry to sit

Suddenly the woman next to me unironically said "ew" (probably by accident since she seemed to be shocked by her foid nature after that)

I don't want to live anymore
School or college? If the former then you can get away with violence with a slap on the wrist as punishment.

Last edited:
Probably your pERsonality was not apt. IT cucks will willingly ignore this post

Touched. Enjoy your day, Nikolas.

typical foid mang

over

this is my biggest fear when I come late to a class with seats full and I have no choice but to sit next to a foid

I've had a girl say "I don't want to sit next to the retard" when the teacher told her to sit next to me.