Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My close friend's girlfriend.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
A close friend of mine (of 18 years) has a girlfriend of five years. Last night when we were chilling at his place I was having some food in the kitchen. His girlfriend was sitting at the dinner table playing on her phone. She couldn't see me looking over her shoulder about 3-4 feet away, or maybe she didn't pay attention, I don't know. Anyway, this fucking whore was on Tinder and chatting back and forth with some thirsty chad fuckboy probably. I couldn't see what she was writing exactly, but I'm sure all of it was bad - very bad.

I'm not sure how to broach the subject with him. He's basically like a brother to me (inb4 "sexhaver problems"). He's somewhat seriously invested in this relationshit (not a typo), but I believe I have an obligation, as a close friend, to inform and read him into the situation. What a shit show.

Катя, ты проклятая шлюха. Блядь.

Fuck man you should've immediatly pulled your phone out and took some pictures

Tell him to snoop her phone while she is sleeping, if he trusts you and values the friendship as much as you do he'll give it a try

You could bring it up casually when you are alone with him, "are you guys on tinder, I saw your gf browsing it?" Maybe he knows about it, and you see how the thing unfolds.

You know Russian?
Passable.

Is your friend a betabuxx? Perhaps his entire "relationshit" is predicated on financial gain. Most modern relationships are the same way.
No, he's very independent and headstrong with a strong personality and presence.

Let me explain it like this: He's not the kind of man to get permission from any woman, other than his own mother, to do anything. He has dumped holes in public for acting like entitled brats and didn't look back twice. The embarrassment they felt must have been enough to rope.

A close friend of mine (of 18 years) has a girlfriend of five years. Last night when we were chilling at his place I was having some food in the kitchen. His girlfriend was sitting at the dinner table playing on her phone. She couldn't see me looking over her shoulder about 3-4 feet away, or maybe she didn't pay attention, I don't know. Anyway, this fucking whore was on Tinder and chatting back and forth with some thirsty chad fuckboy probably. I couldn't see what she was writing exactly, but I'm sure all of it was bad - very bad.

I'm not sure how to broach the subject with him. He's basically like a brother to me (inb4 "sexhaver problems"). He's somewhat seriously invested in this relationshit (not a typo), but I believe I have an obligation, as a close friend, to inform and read him into the situation. What a shit show.

Tell him. Even if it may put the friendship in jeopardy. Tell him so that even if he doesn't believe , in the future when the whore inevitably fucks him up, he'll realise his mistake and come back to u.

Btw were u 100% sure it was tinder?

You could bring it up casually when you are alone with him, "are you guys on tinder, I saw your gf browsing it?" Maybe he knows about it, and you see how the thing unfolds.
No, that's too reckless. The situation is more delicate.

Btw were u 100% sure it was tinder?
I don't know if they changed or overhauled the Tinder UI, but you could tell it was definitely some kind of dating app. You could clearly see profiles and she was swiping left a lot with a few rights.

I don't know if they changed or overhauled the Tinder UI, but you could tell it was definitely some kind of dating app. You could clearly see profiles and she was swiping left a lot with a few rights.
Go ahead, do the deed. I read your previous comment where u said that he's not a cuck. So maybe there's a chance that he'll believe you,

If it was me, I'd just dryly say something like "I think I saw your gf on a dating app" (emphasis on "think") and leave any potential subsequent action to him. No sense in sugarcoating it. I agree that you should tell your friend. If he's your friend of 18 years, he'll know you ain't trying to punk him.

First of all mogs me for having friends

Second of all you should just jokingly bring it up when you guya hang out next time. "I could've sworn I saw [foid] on tinder or something last time she was here lol"

Go ahead, do the deed. I read your previous comment where u said that he's not a cuck. So maybe there's a chance that he'll believe you,
He will believe me. That's not the part that concerns me. It's that he might think I've been keeping it from him and having known for longer than I let on. If I'm direct, he will demand proof and I do not have it.

I'm leaning towards dropping the seed of doubt and making him question her loyalty in the back of his mind, but I don't know if it's the correct move. I don't like being indirect like this, but I think I have to be.

Sit him down. Place your hand on his shoulder. Adjust your frame. Look dead into his eyes and say

"She a hoe".

Then get up and leave without explaining further

Damn you have crazy normie problems ngl, Fakecel if you're not ready to throw that whore under the bus at the first occasion

And this is the first time his girlfriend has done something that evokes doubt in the integrity of their five-year-long relationship?
First time that I've personally seen. I don't know how long this has possibly been going on. I don't know if she's actually fucking randoms behind his back, just being "harmlessly" curious, or what. The only thing that's clear is that her loyalty is not 100%, but you and I know that women aren't loyal in theory (Briffault's law). In practice, loyalty is socially enforced through things like slut shaming, family honor etc.

Last edited:
If you care about him feels he deserves better etc.
Obviously I am not you and have no idea who this guy is so that is your judgement

If you think he deserves better, you could try tell him anonymously by anonymously messaging your social media a convincingly worded message about how his girlfriend is being a slut on dating apps.

Anonymous is good if you do not want to lose the friendship, some normshits get so defensive over their girlfriends they will gladly lose friends for their beloved foid. An anonymous message could prompt him enough to probe for stuff.

In my experience, men tend to get SUPER defensive about their gfs, and can see no wrong. It's not worth it messing with their delusion.

I have a few friends that have girlfriends, and no matter how much I warn them about blackpill shit, it goes in thru one ear and out their ass.

My advice: Do nothing. Let it play out in real time and don't get involved. He may even think you are trying to sabotage him. Patience is key here.

Sit him down. Place your hand on his shoulder. Adjust your frame. Look dead into his eyes and say

"She a hoe".

Then get up and leave without explaining further
:feelskek: :feelshaha:

Damn you have crazy normie problems ngl, Fakecel if you're not ready to throw that whore under the bus at the first occasion
You don't understand. If it were that easy, I'd have solved the problem myself already. She's not some random hoe. Her dad is... someone. If word got out that his little girl is a cheating slut.... Yeah, I think you probably get it.

Last edited:
-Asked why he didn’t take a picture of the girlfriend on tinder
No, that's low class.

-Then says this
If I'm direct, he will demand proof and I do not have it.

Clearly you are making this harder on yourself on purpose because you just like the drama. I cannot understand why you wouldn’t take a picture

Ask her to show you that pussy

No, that's too reckless. The situation is more delicate.
I don't know, if you know the guy for 20 years, either say it bluntly or not say it at all. Everything else will seem like scheming once it gets find out
Doubtless, his friend knows nothing of this shameless betrayal.
You're right, by based memes description of character. I don't know how relationships work tbh.

-Asked why he didn’t take a picture of the girlfriend on tinder

-Then says this

Clearly you are making this harder on yourself on purpose because you just like the drama. I cannot understand why you wouldn’t take a picture
This isn't some college after school TV show. A picture from a few feet back with illegible chat is not going to do prove anything. JFL @ people saying to take a picture.

>has normie friends with gfs
cant relate. you sound like NT fakecel

You know Russian?

Anyways, if I were you I would stay silent on this; the girl is likely to deny every accusation thrown at her and your friend is equally likely to trust her deceit.

Is your friend a betabuxx? Perhaps his entire "relationshit" is predicated on financial gain. Most modern relationships are the same way.
Yea id keep it to myself too. He probably knows anyways for her to be on tinder when shes literally at his house and hes there

>has normie friends with gfs
cant relate. you sound like NT fakecel
What is it with some of you retards thinking you can't have friends and form strong bonds as an incel.

Being incel doesn't mean you're an anti-social shut-in.

What is it with some of you retards thinking you can't have friends and form strong bonds as an incel.

no normie with a gf is an anti-social shut in type of guy
i fail to understand how you can form strong bonds with normalfags when they are on a different plane of existence than you

Idk he has a point. If you are really ugly even men will refrain from interacting with you let alone be lifelong friends.

i fail to understand how you can form strong bonds with normalfags when they are on a different plane of existence than you
It's basically self-harm to be friend with normtards. They just use you as a jester.

I don't know, if you know the guy for 20 years, either say it bluntly or not say it at all. Everything else will seem like scheming once it gets find out
That's the part that worries me a bit. Withholding vital information can be just as bad, if not worse, than lying. It would have been a lot easier, if she was a random whore and not the daughter of someone my friend has close ties and connections with. This is like shooting a target at 100m, while riding a unicycle on a boat.

It's basically self-harm to be friend with normtards. They just use you as a jester.
i know this all too well. having NT friends (normtards) while being non-NT is like being a punching bag. they will always use you as a joke and laugh at you with others. makes me glad i ditched my "friends" years ago.

no normie with a gf is an anti-social shut in type of guy
I'm talking about you and this retarded idea that you have to be friendless to be incel, else you're a fakecel, like you were implying. GTFOH with that sperglord crap. I don't have time for that bullshit on top of the bullshit I'm already trying to get a handle on.

This is not a normalfag friendship. Whatever you're saying is invalid here. Neither of you understand and this is all besides the point.

Yet shaming and filial piety are often considered oppressive to the free-spirited essence of independence in modernity; this is such an age of meekness and profligacy.
Can you stop fucking doing that?

It's too late to do anything, they have been together for a long time and it would be best for you to not stick your nose in their personal relationship.
You're probably right.

Worst case scenario, your friend is a cuck, but who isn't?
Myself, for one, and many users here. My friend isn't either. Not a literal one yet anyway, I think (can't be sure).

If it was me, I'd just dryly say something like "I think I saw your gf on a dating app" (emphasis on "think") and leave any potential subsequent action to him. No sense in sugarcoating it. I agree that you should tell your friend. If he's your friend of 18 years, he'll know you ain't trying to punk him.
You're absolutely right that there won't be any sugarcoating, and he'll know it's serious. That's not the kind of thing you joke about anyway.

Initiate something that motivates him to go over her phone, tell him a crazy made up story about cheating that may spook him, he may question his own situation even though he feels nothing in the present. Obviously the app could be hidden in a locked folder, if she took extra precautions that is, but this is a good start.

If he still hasn't found anything or made a move on her phone, you should come clean and tell him. What kind of friend would think you have malicious intentions? Ask him about her email, if it's logged onto any one of his devices, Google has phone tracking options so if she takes it any further and is actually meeting up with Chads, he can intercept if that situation is even present. Even without that, there's many tiny gadgets you can buy online which can achieve this.

Or or or one last option.. let it all unfold, fuck him, do nothing because he's a normie scum and he'll deal with the consequences. Sure he's your friend, he's probably given you a lot of benefit to your life wherever it may be, but in the end you have no moral obligation to help this man, who knows if he would help you in a situation similar. Let him suffer, the only moral wrongdoing would be if you are directly contributing to his suffering, which you aren't, even if you aren't telling him anything. He made the mistake going with this woman, he never questioned her loyalty, he let his guard down. In the end he might have to pay the price of his mistakes, it's the safest bet for you and him, you getting involved is only going to risk your friendship. He keeps his friendship but loses that whore is better than him losing that whore and losing a friendship.

I think you got two options. Firs one is directly tell him. "Hey, I saw your girlfriend on Tinder and I thought it was only right that I inform you as your friend.

Or ignore it completely and stand by him when he is get cucked if you care about your friend.

I told my friend a few days later what had transpired. I thought he might get a bit angry, but he was surprisingly calm upon hearing that he might be being betrayed. He went into thought for a moment and then shook my hand and thanked me for being a brother.

Tonight we were at his place again hanging out and she seemed more preoccupied with her phone than holes usually are with their smartphones. She excused herself and was furiously texting. I snuck out a moment later to see what was up with her (I knew something sus was going down).

I step out to the back of the house near the pool and I hear her say on the phone, "babe, don't worry, it'll be fine." This is where I interrupt her conversation with whoever she's cheating with and ask, "what'll be fine? Is everything OK with _____? [referring to my friend] Here, give me the phone, I want to talk to him."

This is where she became scared and erratic, "no, I'm coming back inside," and quickly hung up the call.

As she was scurrying back inside the house, I turned to her and asked her ominously and sternly, "do you honestly think he doesn't know?"

That question put a look of terror in her eyes for a moment, like the chills you get running up your back. Maybe it was the way I asked.

After making my way back in I see that she isn't there. I ask where she is and my friend tells me she went to sleep because she wasn't feeling well.

That's when we shared this knowing look like we both know what's going on.

I think whoever it is that she's cheating with is someone who we all commonly know. That's what makes this situation potentially infernal. She isn't some random peasant girl you could deal with either. She's part of our extended circle who made her way into the inner circle.

Idk he has a point. If you are really ugly even men will refrain from interacting with you let alone be lifelong friends.
This is not true. I've seen guys under 5'3 and have Down Syndrome with friends. A few of my friends in high school were 5ft tall.

This is not true. I've seen guys under 5'3 and have Down Syndrome with friends. A few of my friends in high school were 5ft tall.
There are lot of retards here thinking that men care about looks when becoming close friends. The ones who do are shallow, materialistic, and superficial fake fucks who don't know and understand what friendship means. Concepts like honor, principles, your word, and loyalty have no meaning for them. They're not real with you and will flip and turn against you whenever it's socially inconvenient for them to remain friends. They're the type of people who use you for who you are or something you have. You are a utility to them. When things go rough they're nowhere to be found. Those men are more like women than they are men. JFL

A real friend lies to protect you, even from the police. They are the ones who are willing to bury the bodies with you. They will fight and die with you.

Last edited:
Tell him dont pussyfoot it
Oh believe me, he's definitely not the type.

She looks uncannily like this, which is seriously ragefuel for me sometimes. I won't lie and say I've never thought about it, even though I'd never betray a friend.
iu

iu

iu

Oh believe me, he's definitely not the type.

She looks uncannily like this, which is seriously ragefuel for me sometimes. I won't lie and say I've never thought about it, even though I'd never betray a friend.
iu

iu

iu

Sucks but you gotta tell him no matter his reaction

So what happened? Did he confront her? R they still together?
For now, yeah, but I expect they will break up very soon and in a way that doesn't embarrass my friend (not openly known among the rest of our friends that he's getting cucked). They'll make it look like they just had irreconcilable differences and couldn't stay together.

For now, yeah, but I expect they will break up very soon and in a way that doesn't embarrass my friend (not openly known among the rest of our friends that he's getting cucked). They'll make it look like they just had irreconcilable differences and couldn't stay together.
So he didnt confront her? Man idgaf anymore dont say it idec dumb normies and their dumb lives

Why would a guy care about height lol