Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My brothers ugly girlfriend

samsamwin

samsamwin

Self-banned
-
my bother had just bought a house and we went to go and fix the place up. I don’t really like my bother, in short he is a leftist bluepiller little bitch who is very self entitled. But he promised to pay me to help him if I fixed up the house a bit, so I said yes. When I came to the house his girlfriend was there. I knew he had one but I had never seen her before. She was short, ugly, chubby and had a double chin. Also a big ass fucking nose that any time I would lay eyes on her would be the main thing that drew my attention on. Yes she had an ass but no tits and even her ass was weirdly shaped and in some angles seemed flat. I just ignored her for most of the time I was fixing the place up, got paid and left. I wasn’t even mad envious nor jealous that he had a gf, after seeing her, he can have her. You know?

Ugly foids should be just as lonely as ugly men

And ugly bitches will somehow be unhappy

Ugly foids should be just as lonely as ugly men
But they will never be, because there will always be Chads willing to fuck and dump them.