Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My close friend's girlfriend.

t. Arab who wants the kikes to win in pissrael.

How the hell would you know anything about honor and loyalty? JFL

Because you won't be taken serious when you are very short
Of course, you'll be the but of every joke but that doesn't mean you can't be friends. If you have an ugly face however not even men will interact with you. I am living proof.

Of course, you'll be the but of every joke but that doesn't mean you can't be friends. If you have an ugly face however not even men will interact with you. I am living proof.
It's both, it's hard to interact with men if you're short because they don't take you seriously, your opinions are weighed down frequently, might as well not be a cuck and not hang out with such people at all which eliminates most people as potential friends. If you're ugly they don't want anything to do with you because they see it as a burden to hang around with someone that has the apparent first impression of lower status, I couldn't believe this was true at first but then it came upon me, there is hardly anyone that's uglier than me so that's why I never viewed it that way, there's nobody to look down upon and because of that it didn't make sense to me why normies do that.

Sketchy how OP has a huge network despite being le inkwell, either from a wealthy family that gained the connections for him or fakecel.

It's both, it's hard to interact with men if you're short because they don't take you seriously, your opinions are weighed down frequently, might as well not be a cuck and not hang out with such people at all which eliminates most people as potential friends. If you're ugly they don't want anything to do with you because they see it as a burden to hang around with someone that has the apparent first impression of lower status, I couldn't believe this was true at first but then it came upon me, there is hardly anyone that's uglier than me so that's why I never viewed it that way, there's nobody to look down upon and because of that it didn't make sense to me why normies do that.

Sketchy how OP has a huge network despite being le inkwell, either from a wealthy family that gained the connections for him or fakecel.
There are lot of retards here thinking that men care about looks when becoming close friends. The ones who do are shallow, materialistic, and superficial fake fucks who don't know and understand what friendship means. Concepts like honor, principles, your word, and loyalty have no meaning for them. They're not real with you and will flip and turn against you whenever it's socially inconvenient for them to remain friends. They're the type of people who use you for who you are or something you have. You are a utility to them. When things go rough they're nowhere to be found. Those men are more like women than they are men. JFL

A real friend lies to protect you, even from the police. They are the ones who are willing to bury the bodies with you. They will fight and die with you.

There are lot of retards here thinking that men care about looks when becoming close friends.
Not directly, people make a subconscious choice to make friendship based on what they could get out of it. And it doesn't always have to be for superficial reasons, it could simply be to not feeling lonely. Most people think that they can't get anything out of sub5 men because they're viewed as useless in society.
The ones who do are shallow, materialistic, and superficial fake fucks who don't know and understand what friendship means.
Would you agree that's most people then? Because I haven't met a single person in my entire life that isn't 100% (or close to) void of those traits.
Concepts like honor, principles, your word, and loyalty have no meaning for them. They're not real with you and will flip and turn against you whenever it's socially inconvenient for them to remain friends. They're the type of people who use you for who you are or something you have. You are a utility to them. When things go rough they're nowhere to be found. Those men are more like women than they are men. JFL
This is mostly everyone, friendships that were made on boredom (because two people had nobody else) eventually turn them into acquaintances, friendships that last a long time are because both parties have a good exchange based on one another but I have still yet to see a friendship where they comprised heavily for the other party, the only people close in your life to do that is your family but even then it's not always guaranteed.
A real friend lies to protect you, even from the police. They are the ones who are willing to bury the bodies with you. They will fight and die with you.
These "real" friends exist in a fantasy fanfiction, friends in the real world are always working on a transactional basis, nobody takes a huge compromise, even for the Chads this is the case. "Real" friends is as fake as "real" love that many cucks on this forum desire, it doesn't exist, marriage and relationships are on a transactional basis, Chad pays for sex using his looks but the moment acid gets thrown at his face the 'love' disappears in 99.99% of cases, the pair bonding was evident prior to the incident but it wasn't real love in my opinion because the moment he made a large compromise on his transaction the relationship went out of the window despite blue-pillers saying it never will based on the built-up of prior valuable experiences.

Friendships work like that too, if one party's transaction largely fails, the friendship dims no matter how great it was in the past and the compromise does not have to be anything one would say is morally wrong. You could try convincing me otherwise, open to hear.

Nigga got his concept of friendship from my little pony episodes and call of duty campaigns.

Do whatever you can to protect your friendship with him.

If he ever tries to get her back, then he's cucked and not a real friend.

I told my friend a few days later what had transpired. I thought he might get a bit angry, but he was surprisingly calm upon hearing that he might be being betrayed. He went into thought for a moment and then shook my hand and thanked me for being a brother.

Tonight we were at his place again hanging out and she seemed more preoccupied with her phone than holes usually are with their smartphones. She excused herself and was furiously texting. I snuck out a moment later to see what was up with her (I knew something sus was going down).

I step out to the back of the house near the pool and I hear her say on the phone, "babe, don't worry, it'll be fine." This is where I interrupt her conversation with whoever she's cheating with and ask, "what'll be fine? Is everything OK with _____? [referring to my friend] Here, give me the phone, I want to talk to him."

This is where she became scared and erratic, "no, I'm coming back inside," and quickly hung up the call.

As she was scurrying back inside the house, I turned to her and asked her ominously and sternly, "do you honestly think he doesn't know?"

That question put a look of terror in her eyes for a moment, like the chills you get running up your back. Maybe it was the way I asked.

After making my way back in I see that she isn't there. I ask where she is and my friend tells me she went to sleep because she wasn't feeling well.

That's when we shared this knowing look like we both know what's going on.

I think whoever it is that she's cheating with is someone who we all commonly know. That's what makes this situation potentially infernal. She isn't some random peasant girl you could deal with either. She's part of our extended circle who made her way into the inner circle.
Low inhib curry god. Also fakecel normie with friends who have houses with pools

I tried treating short guys with respect and kindness. I was rewarded for that by them perceiving me as weak and trying to bring me a peg or two down. Funny how they start respecting again you when you start bullying them

Nigga got his concept of friendship from my little pony episodes and call of duty campaigns.
The concept seems alien to you, because how can you form strong bonds with people you call friends when you yourself go against your own people? JFL

Not directly, people make a subconscious choice to make friendship based on what they could get out of it. And it doesn't always have to be for superficial reasons, it could simply be to not feeling lonely. Most people think that they can't get anything out of sub5 men because they're viewed as useless in society.
Your concept is friendship is transactional, which is self-defeating. If you view people socially as utilities, then they're not you're friends and you aren't theirs. I'm sure there are many people out there whose phone lists include contact lists like "ride," "weed," "money," "parties," etc. Those aren't friendships. JFL

Would you agree that's most people then? Because I haven't met a single person in my entire life that isn't 100% (or close to) void of those traits.
Many people are fake, yes, but they're extremely transparent, unless you're completely stupid and naive. Those aren't people you make an effort to bring into your social circle. You're telling me you've never met people who are real with you and aren't fake? Sad shit, tbh.

This is mostly everyone, friendships that were made on boredom (because two people had nobody else) eventually turn them into acquaintances, friendships that last a long time are because both parties have a good exchange based on one another but I have still yet to see a friendship where they comprised heavily for the other party, the only people close in your life to do that is your family but even then it's not always guaranteed.
I'm sorry you've never had any real friends, but boredom isn't how strong social bonds are formed.

These "real" friends exist in a fantasy fanfiction, friends in the real world are always working on a transactional basis, nobody takes a huge compromise, even for the Chads this is the case. "Real" friends is as fake as "real" love that many cucks on this forum desire, it doesn't exist, marriage and relationships are on a transactional basis, Chad pays for sex using his looks but the moment acid gets thrown at his face the 'love' disappears in 99.99% of cases, the pair bonding was evident prior to the incident but it wasn't real love in my opinion because the moment he made a large compromise on his transaction the relationship went out of the window despite blue-pillers saying it never will based on the built-up of prior valuable experiences.

Friendships work like that too, if one party's transaction largely fails, the friendship dims no matter how great it was in the past and the compromise does not have to be anything one would say is morally wrong. You could try convincing me otherwise, open to hear.
Close friendships like that are more common than you're led to believe. The most common example is soldiers in the same unit who have fought in the same battles.

You sound like the roughest life experience you've had is being rejected by your oneitis in junior high. You can't seem to envisage the possibility that people can share some brutal and rough life experiences that bring them as close as you can get without being blood related. Your childhood friend that you grew up with for 25+ years is not the same as that classmate you met in sociology 101 who invited you to a party and got you that weed hookup.