Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My class teachers favorite student is an ugly, low IQ blond foid and i fucking hate it

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
She isnt even good looking. I do admit she has a good body and her 5'8ft height is also appealing but her jaw is brutally recessed, she is a mouth breather, has acne, bad mouth area, yellow teeth, ugly feet and negative canthal tilt (Her looksmatch is paragon here). She is low IQ as shit and cant even answer simple questions, yet he always praises her and tells her what a great student she is, despite doing nothing special. Not even the Gay Chad or other students who are way better in school than her and grademog her get that much praise and positove reinforcement from my teacher.

JBWW (just be white woman)
JBW applies to every woman. Not just white women but yeah in india JBWW means that men would be fighting to the death for you.

JBW applies to every woman. Not just white women but yeah in india JBWW means that men would be fighting to the death for you.
I know, but even more for white women. Guarantee this bitch wouldn't have been teacher's pet if she was a nigger whore. All women have it easy, but white women have it even easier

I know that mods conspired against me so my threads get less views

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @proudweeb

Admit it !:lasereyes:

I know that mods conspired against me so my threads get less views

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @proudweeb

Admit it !:lasereyes:
Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

He is 6'7ft Chad and homosexual. He is easily the smartest guy in my apprenticeship and knows almost everything
Jeez. Imagine being a 6'7" smart chad and mother nature makes you gay

Jeez. Imagine being a 6'7" smart chad and mother nature makes you gay
Must be giga brutal. He could slay every foid he want, but mother nature decided to make him a fag. Well i dont complain, if he was heterosexual then he would be more aggressive/ a threat and he would brag about all the foids he slayed

Must be giga brutal. He could slay every foid he want, but mother nature decided to make him a fag. Well i dont complain, if he was heterosexual then he would be more aggressive/ a threat and he would brag about all the foids he slayed
Man I wish I was a 6'8" chad... Life is brutal

She isnt even good looking. I do admit she has a good body and her 5'8ft height is also appealing but her jaw is brutally recessed, she is a mouth breather, has acne, bad mouth area, yellow teeth, ugly feet and negative canthal tilt (Her looksmatch is paragon here). She is low IQ as shit and cant even answer simple questions, yet he always praises her and tells her what a great student she is, despite doing nothing special. Not even the Gay Chad or other students who are way better in school than her and grademog her get that much praise and positove reinforcement from my teacher.
Sounds like a groomer teacher, women ain't judged for shit lower third the way males are.

Sounds like a groomer teacher, women ain't judged for shit lower third the way males are.
Women dont need a sharp/chiseled jawline thats true, but they still look like shit when recessed

Women dont need a sharp/chiseled jawline thats true, but they still look like shit when recessed
Absolutely but look at the rates of women afflicted that are in relationships vs males afflicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back