Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Circumcision Anniversary Is Coming Up

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by The Office

>Circumcision Anniversary
And by that, I mean it’s almost my birthday. Well, technically it was the day after my birthday. I was born early, so the doctor’s were worried I might bleed to death while they chopped up my cock, so they gave me 24hrs to prepare.

Gee thanks guys, but maybe, instead you could have just not done that and then my risk of bleeding to death would’ve been 0%.

Birthdays are always the worst, because my mom tells me about what an amazing day it was for her and how peaceful I was as a baby. She only cried when she sent me off to be circumcised, but it’s okay because she prayed they didn’t botch it.

>Her actual words

I don’t understand Americans. I don’t understand this world. Why do parents jump through so many dangerous hoops just to cut up a baby’s dick when they could just not?

Excited Happy Birthday GIF

Maybe next year it will get better

didn't they use the foreskin to make products?

I feel your pain,being circumcucked is one of the most barbaric shit the ''civilised,modern west'' does

people here who didnt get their genitals mutilated as a baby/kid take it for granted

I feel your pain,being circumcucked is one of the most barbaric shit the ''civilised,modern west'' does

people here who didnt get their genitals mutilated as a baby/kid take it for granted
Any society where any sort of genital mutilation is legal is morally irredeemable.

I am glad my pp wasn't chopped off

They dont force you to get cut. If she didnt want it whyd she let them do it?
Because she’s a woman and they’re retarded. She gave me some story about some 85 year old man that got a foreskin infection.
>But mom, there’s a whole lot of life between day one and 85
>Oh.

Because she’s a woman and they’re retarded. She gave me some story about some 85 year old man that got a foreskin infection.
>But mom, there’s a whole lot of life between day one and 85
>Oh.
:feelsohgod:

Stop following Jewish traditions

Birthdays are always the worst, because my mom tells me about what an amazing day it was for her and how peaceful I was as a baby. She only cried when she sent me off to be circumcised, but it’s okay because she prayed they didn’t botch it.
I'm glad my birth was a traumatic and painful event for my mother.

It is irrational for a circumcucked man to not be a misogynist.

I am extremely anti-female, and also extremely pro-Apartheid. Dr. Verwoerd never butchered my penis.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I'm glad my birth was a traumatic and painful event for my mother.

It is irrational for a circumcucked man to not be a misogynist.

I am extremely anti-female, and also extremely pro-Apartheid. Dr. Verwoerd never butchered my penis.

My dad watched my circumcision. He was just as responsible.

My dad watched my circumcision. He was just as responsible.
Fair enough. One of the things about Apartheid South Africa I love is that circumcision was virtually unheard of among the White Gentile population.

Circumcision is the most fucked up thing, females who endorse it shouuld have their genitals mutilated just as men have.

I think the guy cut too much dick skin off mine.

I think the guy cut too much dick skin off mine.
Pretty common. There’s no such thing as a foreskin. It’s just part of your fucking dick. There’s no line that says

>Cut here

It’s up to your nurse/doctor to decide how much of your dick is

>foreskin

There’s no standard whatsoever to which circumcision is held. They all use different machines and methods and are prone to human error. Only half of doctors use pain medication for circumcision. It’s literally a coin flip whether you spend your first moments in unbearable pain.

>50% odds you’re born a man
>Of that, 30% odds you’ll be circumcised
>Of that, 50% odds you’ll receive no anesthetic whatsoever

Being a man is like be a shitty lottery winner.

Pretty common. There’s no such thing as a foreskin. It’s just part of your fucking dick. There’s no line that says

>Cut here

It’s up to your nurse/doctor to decide how much of your dick is

>foreskin

There’s no standard whatsoever to which circumcision is held. They all use different machines and methods and are prone to human error. Only half of doctors use pain medication for circumcision. It’s literally a coin flip whether you spend your first moments in unbearable pain.

>50% odds you’re born a man
>Of that, 30% odds you’ll be circumcised
>Of that, 50% odds you’ll receive no anesthetic whatsoever

Being a man is like be a shitty lottery winner.
Facts