Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My chadlite half bro just got diagnosed with corona virus lol

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
My chadlite half bro has been sick for the past week or so and his doctor recommend he goes and gets a covid test. Sure enough, he tested positive. His wife tested positive too but she is asymptomatic. She's 6 months pregnant too. My mom and dad just broke this news to me. They are very worried. They said he's had a 103 fever for days now and it's very hard for him to breathe unless he stays in an orthopneic position. They said they are trying to convince him to go to the hospital but he doesn't want to because he's stubborn. But they are terrified for him because he has type 1 diabetes since childhood and is considered high risk. I honestly hope he dies because he doesn't care about me. He had life handed to him on a silver platter. He is white, tall, muscular/athletic, has a chadlite face, has dated many women including JBs when he was in high school AND college (probably took many virginities), married a hot Stacy, has 2 attractive children with a 3rd on the way, he has an active social life with many friends, and he is a successful lawyer. All this success has to come to an end. It's just too much for one person. If he dies at least I will get 1/4 of his inheritance to add to the inheritance I will eventually get.

Covid-19-chan has all the earmarks of a sexually transmitted disease.

Alrighty that's nice to know. If he passes away from Covid-19 then PLEASE make another thread about it. This is pure lifefuel.

Alrighty that's nice to know. If he passes away from Covid-19 then PLEASE make another thread about it. This is pure lifefuel.
I will. Please pray to whatever you believe in that he dies. I know that sounds mean but he bullied me when I was a kid.

Good I hope he dies

Hopefully the crotchfruit dies as well.

I wouldnt feel sorry for them just like they wouldnt feel sorry for us.

And all the nogs are out protesting en masse.

If a chad dies, it saves incel lives
full

That could've been you if it wasn't for your noodlewhore mother. Brutal.

That could've been you if it wasn't for your noodlewhore mother. Brutal.

It's true. My dad could've at least chosen a better looking, taller filipina to have kids with. I have another half brother who is from my dad's first marriage and he is also half filipino. But he is 6'3" and pretty good looking. I'd say he's a high tier normie for the real world, but among only Asians and hapas he is a Chad. He has had many girlfriends, has been married twice, has two children. But his mom was a Stacy when she was young. She is tall for a filipina, and looked like a model. If only that was my mom. My dad's second wife (the mother of my white half bros) was a giga Stacy when she was young. She was tall, blonde, blue eyed, looked like a supermodel. Her background is Norwegian. But by the time my dad met MY mom, he was already old (50s), past his prime, twice divorced, and had low SMV so the best he could do was a 4'11" brown midget with a hideous face. So of course I was destined to be an ugly incel. Old sperm + ugly midget pinoy = incel son

Last edited:
Damn brutal, if he's type 1 diabetic and won't go to hospital with severe symptoms then it's just natural selection

Coronavirus is lame ass shit disease. There's much worse diseases.

thank fuck for that one chink eating that bat from the wet market. mega chadslayer

It's true. My dad could've at least chosen a better looking, taller filipina to have kids with. I have another half brother who is from my dad's first marriage and he is also half filipino. But he is 6'3" and pretty good looking. I'd say he's a high tier normie for the real world, but among only Asians and hapas he is a Chad. He has had many girlfriends, has been married twice, has two children. But his mom was a Stacy when she was young. She is tall for a filipina, and looked like a model. If only that was my mom. My dad's second wife (the mother of my white half bros) was a giga Stacy when she was young. She was tall, blonde, blue eyed, looked like a supermodel. Her background is Norwegian. But by the time my dad met MY mom, he was already old (50s), past his prime, twice divorced, and had low SMV so the best he could do was a 4'11" brown midget with a hideous face. So of course I was destined to be an ugly incel. Old sperm + ugly midget pinoy = incel son
Damn that’s brutal

If he dies at least I will get 1/4 of his inheritance to add to the inheritance I will eventually get.
Thats just brutal man, i know you dont like him since he doesnt care about you but wishing death upon your own family members is just uncalled for, prolly best to move on and not give a shit about him just like he doesnt give a shit about you. But instead, hes living in your head rent free and he prolly even after he dies (if this happens)...

definitely keep us updated

definitely keep us updated
He still doesn't want to go to the hospital. Still has a high fever. He thinks he can recover from home. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that he will die.

His two brats unfortunately tested negative for corona. My bro sent them off to live with their grandmother until him and his wife recover. His wife, however, is still asymptomatic. At this point it doesn't look like she's going to get symptoms which fucking sucks because she deserves to die too. She's a stuckup Stacy cunt who always ignores me at family get togethers. If I say Hi to her she quickly walks away and pretends like she didn't see/hear me. And the first time she ever met me I heard her whisper to my brother "how is THAT your brother?" :reeeeee:

My chadlite half bro has been sick for the past week or so and his doctor recommend he goes and gets a covid test. Sure enough, he tested positive. His wife tested positive too but she is asymptomatic. She's 6 months pregnant too. My mom and dad just broke this news to me. They are very worried. They said he's had a 103 fever for days now and it's very hard for him to breathe unless he stays in an orthopneic position. They said they are trying to convince him to go to the hospital but he doesn't want to because he's stubborn. But they are terrified for him because he has type 1 diabetes since childhood and is considered high risk. I honestly hope he dies because he doesn't care about me. He had life handed to him on a silver platter. He is white, tall, muscular/athletic, has a chadlite face, has dated many women including JBs when he was in high school AND college (probably took many virginities), married a hot Stacy, has 2 attractive children with a 3rd on the way, he has an active social life with many friends, and he is a successful lawyer. All this success has to come to an end. It's just too much for one person. If he dies at least I will get 1/4 of his inheritance to add to the inheritance I will eventually get.
Wow, you're life really sucks, your ethnic with a pretty much perfect white half brother. Do your parents make it obvious to you he is better than you? I'm guessing your mum is Asian, so she would have no problem telling you that to your face, then blame you for not being succesfull.

Wow, you're life really sucks, your ethnic with a pretty much perfect white half brother. Do your parents make it obvious to you he is better than you? I'm guessing your mum is Asian, so she would have no problem telling you that to your face, then blame you for not being succesfull.
Yes my stupid mother makes me feel bad about it all the time. She treats my half brothers better than me and they're not even her biological sons. She always comments how attractive and successful they are. And she acts all giddy when she's in their presence, almost like she's turned on by them or something. It's fucking disgusting and obnoxious/

Yes my stupid mother makes me feel bad about it all the time. She treats my half brothers better than me and they're not even her biological sons. She always comments how attractive and successful they are. And she acts all giddy when she's in their presence, almost like she's turned on by them or something. It's fucking disgusting and obnoxious/
Well she's a noodle right? And they're white, so what u expect bro

Brutal man. Absolutely brutal. Wishing death upon your own brother.

HOW RETARDED IS YOUR BROTHER NOT TO GO SEE a doctor when batvirus is clearly fucking his entire body— natural selection?

I think you are mentally ill btw

BÆŠËD