Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My chadlite half bro just got diagnosed with corona virus lol

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
22d 8h 59m
My chadlite half bro has been sick for the past week or so and his doctor recommend he goes and gets a covid test. Sure enough, he tested positive. His wife tested positive too but she is asymptomatic. She's 6 months pregnant too. My mom and dad just broke this news to me. They are very worried. They said he's had a 103 fever for days now and it's very hard for him to breathe unless he stays in an orthopneic position. They said they are trying to convince him to go to the hospital but he doesn't want to because he's stubborn. But they are terrified for him because he has type 1 diabetes since childhood and is considered high risk. I honestly hope he dies because he doesn't care about me. He had life handed to him on a silver platter. He is white, tall, muscular/athletic, has a chadlite face, has dated many women including JBs when he was in high school AND college (probably took many virginities), married a hot Stacy, has 2 attractive children with a 3rd on the way, he has an active social life with many friends, and he is a successful lawyer. All this success has to come to an end. It's just too much for one person. If he dies at least I will get 1/4 of his inheritance to add to the inheritance I will eventually get.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★★
37d 20h 6m
Covid-19-chan has all the earmarks of a sexually transmitted disease.

D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
167d 11h 30m
Alrighty that's nice to know. If he passes away from Covid-19 then PLEASE make another thread about it. This is pure lifefuel.

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

★★★★
22d 8h 59m
Alrighty that's nice to know. If he passes away from Covid-19 then PLEASE make another thread about it. This is pure lifefuel.
I will. Please pray to whatever you believe in that he dies. I know that sounds mean but he bullied me when I was a kid.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
140d 13h 33m
Good I hope he dies

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
8d 5h 59m
Hopefully the crotchfruit dies as well.

RedIce

RedIce

Melancholic Goblinoid
-
16d 6h 5m
I wouldnt feel sorry for them just like they wouldnt feel sorry for us.

D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
60d 6h 9m
And all the nogs are out protesting en masse.

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
36d 2h 45m
Covid-19-chan has all the earmarks of a sexually transmitted disease.
Would be lifefuel if it becomes an STD after a mutation

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
128d 9h 22m
If a chad dies, it saves incel lives
full

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
211d 3h 2m
That could've been you if it wasn't for your noodlewhore mother. Brutal.

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

★★★★
22d 8h 59m
That could've been you if it wasn't for your noodlewhore mother. Brutal.

It's true. My dad could've at least chosen a better looking, taller filipina to have kids with. I have another half brother who is from my dad's first marriage and he is also half filipino. But he is 6'3" and pretty good looking. I'd say he's a high tier normie for the real world, but among only Asians and hapas he is a Chad. He has had many girlfriends, has been married twice, has two children. But his mom was a Stacy when she was young. She is tall for a filipina, and looked like a model. If only that was my mom. My dad's second wife (the mother of my white half bros) was a giga Stacy when she was young. She was tall, blonde, blue eyed, looked like a supermodel. Her background is Norwegian. But by the time my dad met MY mom, he was already old (50s), past his prime, twice divorced, and had low SMV so the best he could do was a 4'11" brown midget with a hideous face. So of course I was destined to be an ugly incel. Old sperm + ugly midget pinoy = incel son

Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
187d 14h 12m
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
375d 14h 5m
Damn brutal, if he's type 1 diabetic and won't go to hospital with severe symptoms then it's just natural selection

Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
38d 11h 45m
Coronavirus is lame ass shit disease. There's much worse diseases.

OnGP

OnGP

Veteran
14d 20h 49m
Coronavirus is lame ass shit disease. There's much worse diseases.
Just have to wait for the 'Disease X' to come around, then the fun begins

cutthroat

cutthroat

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★★
145d 14h 29m
thank fuck for that one chink eating that bat from the wet market. mega chadslayer

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
8h 33m
It's true. My dad could've at least chosen a better looking, taller filipina to have kids with. I have another half brother who is from my dad's first marriage and he is also half filipino. But he is 6'3" and pretty good looking. I'd say he's a high tier normie for the real world, but among only Asians and hapas he is a Chad. He has had many girlfriends, has been married twice, has two children. But his mom was a Stacy when she was young. She is tall for a filipina, and looked like a model. If only that was my mom. My dad's second wife (the mother of my white half bros) was a giga Stacy when she was young. She was tall, blonde, blue eyed, looked like a supermodel. Her background is Norwegian. But by the time my dad met MY mom, he was already old (50s), past his prime, twice divorced, and had low SMV so the best he could do was a 4'11" brown midget with a hideous face. So of course I was destined to be an ugly incel. Old sperm + ugly midget pinoy = incel son
Damn that’s brutal

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

Ugly - Balding - Dwarflet - Curry Janitor
★★★★
57d 18h 53m
If he dies at least I will get 1/4 of his inheritance to add to the inheritance I will eventually get.
Thats just brutal man, i know you dont like him since he doesnt care about you but wishing death upon your own family members is just uncalled for, prolly best to move on and not give a shit about him just like he doesnt give a shit about you. But instead, hes living in your head rent free and he prolly even after he dies (if this happens)...

S

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
64d 2h 25m
definitely keep us updated

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★
110d 18h 9m
frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

★★★★
22d 8h 59m
definitely keep us updated
He still doesn't want to go to the hospital. Still has a high fever. He thinks he can recover from home. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that he will die.

His two brats unfortunately tested negative for corona. My bro sent them off to live with their grandmother until him and his wife recover. His wife, however, is still asymptomatic. At this point it doesn't look like she's going to get symptoms which fucking sucks because she deserves to die too. She's a stuckup Stacy cunt who always ignores me at family get togethers. If I say Hi to her she quickly walks away and pretends like she didn't see/hear me. And the first time she ever met me I heard her whisper to my brother "how is THAT your brother?" :reeeeee:

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
119d 54m
My chadlite half bro has been sick for the past week or so and his doctor recommend he goes and gets a covid test. Sure enough, he tested positive. His wife tested positive too but she is asymptomatic. She's 6 months pregnant too. My mom and dad just broke this news to me. They are very worried. They said he's had a 103 fever for days now and it's very hard for him to breathe unless he stays in an orthopneic position. They said they are trying to convince him to go to the hospital but he doesn't want to because he's stubborn. But they are terrified for him because he has type 1 diabetes since childhood and is considered high risk. I honestly hope he dies because he doesn't care about me. He had life handed to him on a silver platter. He is white, tall, muscular/athletic, has a chadlite face, has dated many women including JBs when he was in high school AND college (probably took many virginities), married a hot Stacy, has 2 attractive children with a 3rd on the way, he has an active social life with many friends, and he is a successful lawyer. All this success has to come to an end. It's just too much for one person. If he dies at least I will get 1/4 of his inheritance to add to the inheritance I will eventually get.
Wow, you're life really sucks, your ethnic with a pretty much perfect white half brother. Do your parents make it obvious to you he is better than you? I'm guessing your mum is Asian, so she would have no problem telling you that to your face, then blame you for not being succesfull.

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

★★★★
22d 8h 59m
Wow, you're life really sucks, your ethnic with a pretty much perfect white half brother. Do your parents make it obvious to you he is better than you? I'm guessing your mum is Asian, so she would have no problem telling you that to your face, then blame you for not being succesfull.
Yes my stupid mother makes me feel bad about it all the time. She treats my half brothers better than me and they're not even her biological sons. She always comments how attractive and successful they are. And she acts all giddy when she's in their presence, almost like she's turned on by them or something. It's fucking disgusting and obnoxious/

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
119d 54m
Yes my stupid mother makes me feel bad about it all the time. She treats my half brothers better than me and they're not even her biological sons. She always comments how attractive and successful they are. And she acts all giddy when she's in their presence, almost like she's turned on by them or something. It's fucking disgusting and obnoxious/
Well she's a noodle right? And they're white, so what u expect bro

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
10d 15h 15m
Brutal man. Absolutely brutal. Wishing death upon your own brother.

boredNoLifeEthnic

boredNoLifeEthnic

Greycel
14h 8m
HOW RETARDED IS YOUR BROTHER NOT TO GO SEE a doctor when batvirus is clearly fucking his entire body— natural selection?

I think you are mentally ill btw

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
376d 4h 14m
BÆŠËD