Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Chad boss said he would beat the shit out of me

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I already know he and almost everyone else at my work hates me to some degree. But my boss is a 6'11 Chad who clearly has some dark triad traits in his personality.

They are constantly shitting all over me mentally. Treating me like shit, and making me at the bottom of the social totem pole, and using me as a beta doormat, etc.

When he has told me and some of my coworkers stories, often times they involved violence or fights. He is known to brag about these and other incidents where he has gotten into trouble. He used to be a bully and beat people up in school apparently and sees this as a bragging point, because he was always taller and stronger than many of the other kids.

Anyways, he has such a distaste for me that he has even said straight up to me that he would have beaten the shit out of me if he went to school with me. (For reference he is like twice my age) He said he would even do so because it would have been fun for him. And while he has mentioned this like twice before to me, when he said it today it really stuck out to me. All directly to me in my face of course.

And yet still my shitty beta doormat personality is trying to find good things to say about him and redeem himself in my mind. Always trying to be "kind" and see the good in people even when it clearly isn't fucking there.

I was never physically attacked in school but this really makes me realize how dangerous dark triad Chads are, and how pathetic subhumans like us are. The gap is so wide it is unbelievable. We aren't even the same fucking species as them.

Last edited:
6'11? :feelsugh:

It's over for you, boyo; absolutely no foid or normie will ever risk defending you to such a physical mogger in a position of power, or even consider it, when you think about the halo he gets simply for existing as a physically attractive male and the fact that foids will ignore everything simply due to his face and height, just to get with them, normies following in suit with their disgust and looking down upon of subhumans. :feelsclown:

try ANOTHER way of dealing with your situation.

sue him for threatening violence :feelsaww:
Technically he said he would only have done it if he was my age and went to highschool with me. Not in the current day. So idk if I could claim that as a threat of violence but I would certainly like to.

Also lawsuits cost a lot of money. Plus I am only staying for a little but more anyways. I plan to quit my job soon in about 3 or so months because my 401k match will be completed and I get extra savings money from the company I work for. Then I will never return to that place again.

Dude, what kind of a job are you in? Unbelievable a boss would tell you that. You know what? Fuck him, leave your job once you see the opportunity to do so.

As a blackpilled incel you should already be darktriad maxxed

the blackpill hasn't resonated with you yet

you also went through alot of shit to reach this point, you might aswell start now start not giving a fuck about people and if they try to fight fire with you, you need to fight fire back otherwise you will be a victim

stop being a doormat

its a dog eat dog world

But anyways if you feel like you are being bullied at the workforce I suggest you lineup another job maybe create a LinkedIn page because you will get recruiters for jobs or apply for jobs and then once you have a job lined up send your 2 week notice in

Your boss is a privileged little white bitch who deserves to have someone bit his head off

someone never stepped to him I'm not saying you should do it but I hope someone bigger fucks with him and peels the texture of his eyeballs off
I do consider myself blackpilled for a few years now. I just cannot darktriadmaxx no matter how hard I try. My looks are also very bad so I am gigamogged in most situations which damages my efforts to improve my mental state/darktriadmaxx. Plus I have an extreme guilt complex due to religious upbringing and generally being sheltered while growing up. When I took the blackpill it awakened me to the ills of the world, but it is still very hard to change one's core personality, even if you know about the methods and strategies to do so like I do.

Most workplaces I have been at I was not gigamogged or treated as badly. So hopefully at the next place things will be better, wherever that is. I am also trying to start a few online businesses so I can wageslave less.

Dude, what kind of a job are you in? Unbelievable a boss would tell you that. You know what? Fuck him, leave your job once you see the opportunity to do so.
The job is in a type of retail store. But it is a company that is kind of a small business actually, so there is no human resources (HR) or any kind of department to report to, or even a way to report thesse things. (Not to mention most places that have HR only have bluepilled liberal foids as HR representatives so they would probably just laugh at me and not help anyways)
Like I said in another comment, I plan on leaving soon however.

dEal with youR boss

As a blackpilled incel you should already be darktriad maxxed

the blackpill hasn't resonated with you yet

you also went through alot of shit to reach this point, you might aswell start now start not giving a fuck about people and if they try to fight fire with you, you need to fight fire back otherwise you will be a victim

stop being a doormat

its a dog eat dog world

But anyways if you feel like you are being bullied at the workforce I suggest you lineup another job maybe create a LinkedIn page because you will get recruiters for jobs or apply for jobs and then once you have a job lined up send your 2 week notice in

Your boss is a privileged little white bitch who deserves to have someone bit his head off

someone never stepped to him I'm not saying you should do it but I hope someone bigger fucks with him and peels the texture of his eyeballs off
Dark triad is bullshit. You will be just as bad as the people who treat you like shit while gaining zero advantages, there's no point. I would simply suggest sueing him
for bullying and threatening violence and creating a hostile work environment. But this thread might be larp since you are claiming he's 6'11" and this entire post sems highly stereotypical and exaggerated.

he's frustrated and exasperated...kind of a weak thing to say -- back in the day i woulda kicked your ass! -- ok dude

not defending or analyzing ...just my impression iono

I honestly would've challenged him at this point, preparing to give him a liver shot off the bat, full force...

My punches aren't exactly normal.

If you're american, tell him about your gun collection.

He sounds awful but still it would be a real shame if someone poisoned his lunch or something. A real tragedy.

Just get a careercuck boss like me. He's half my weight and a little shorter than me. He's a psychopath but he's only tried to fight one person before, the resident manlet (somehow not an Incel though)

How old are you btw?

If your old enough its very hard to change your personality

and yes I was also sheltered and in a religious background like you so I understand that point aswell
21 years old currently. So maybe still a chance to change a bit but I think my personality has been mostly solidified tbh. I still have a bit of hope in that area however, I want to be able to live without fear of being attacked in the future.

guns exist
If you're american, tell him about your gun collection.
We are both Americans. He gunmogs me too because he lives in another state (we are close to a state line) so he has less restrictions on how he can use his :feelsrope:. Plus at work they have already called me a mass shooter (in Minecraft) before as a """joke""" so I do not want them to know whether I own weapons (in Forza Horizon 5) or not. If they had suspicion if anything like they would only attack me further regardless of the truth. I do not want anything to come to violence anyhow.

Dark triad is bullshit. You will be just as bad as the people who treat you like shit while gaining zero advantages, there's no point. I would simply suggest sueing him
for bullying and threatening violence and creating a hostile work environment. But this thread might be larp since you are claiming he's 6'11" and this entire post sems highly stereotypical and exaggerated.
Not a larp brocel. I can see how you might think so because of the situation but to be fair this guy is one of the only true Chads I think I have come into contention against IRL. This guy is exceptionally tall and big. He even used to bodybuild back in the day or so he claims. All the time customers will comment on his stature and it gives him an ego boost. Also unironically he has dated women which are only 2-3 years older than me so he agemogs hard too. Chad always wins, even if he is older.

He sounds awful but still it would be a real shame if someone poisoned his lunch or something. A real tragedy.
A REAL DAMN SHAME (in EuroTruck Simulator).

After reading the comment I don't think there much you can do aside from leaving ASAP. Your boss is definitely dark triad and because of his size he has always gotten his way, so he doesn't change. He probably does this kind of shit to other people too, so if there was an HR, you could've complained.

After reading the comment I don't think there much you can do aside from leaving ASAP. Your boss is definitely dark triad and because of his size he has always gotten his way, so he doesn't change. He probably does this kind of shit to other people too, so if there was an HR, you could've complained.

Chads are all real scums, somehow foids will blame incels for everything

When cockroaches like this get murdered in the workplace
all you hear is how popular selfless and kind they were.
Obviously a complete lie. Most people resent their humdrum wage slavery and need someone to take it out on.
Why don't they all just blow their own fuckin brains out, only their fellow cockroaches would miss them. And that's not certain.

guns are a great equalizer

As you say, they are like that because they get away with it. He has never been humbled because when you are 6'11'' you are basically treated like a prince in your day to day life.
Unironically top 0.01% of a male specimen, I hope an even darker triad guy blasts him, but I know it will probably not happen because this world is a sick joke.

Shoulda quit that job ages ago.

I woulda kilt that cracker if he pulled this shit on me.

Shoulda quit that job ages ago.

I woulda kilt that cracker if he pulled this shit on me.
inb4 wagecuck logic "b-b-b-but I NEED MY JOB"

shoot him in the face in simcity or quit.

people like that need to get what they fucking deserve

I already know he and almost everyone else at my work hates me to some degree. But my boss is a 6'11 Chad who clearly has some dark triad traits in his personality.

They are constantly shitting all over me mentally. Treating me like shit, and making me at the bottom of the social totem pole, and using me as a beta doormat, etc.

When he has told me and some of my coworkers stories, often times they involved violence or fights. He is known to brag about these and other incidents where he has gotten into trouble. He used to be a bully and beat people up in school apparently and sees this as a bragging point, because he was always taller and stronger than many of the other kids.

Anyways, he has such a distaste for me that he has even said straight up to me that he would have beaten the shit out of me if he went to school with me. (For reference he is like twice my age) He said he would even do so because it would have been fun for him. And while he has mentioned this like twice before to me, when he said it today it really stuck out to me. All directly to me in my face of course.

And yet still my shitty beta doormat personality is trying to find good things to say about him and redeem himself in my mind. Always trying to be "kind" and see the good in people even when it clearly isn't fucking there.

I was never physically attacked in school but this really makes me realize how dangerous dark triad Chads are, and how pathetic subhumans like us are. The gap is so wide it is unbelievable. We aren't even the same fucking species as them.
Buy a uzi and let it rain all up in his face and then stand over his dead body