Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my caffeine addiction is ruining my life

D

Despicablecel

Overlord
★★★★
Ive had 200-300mg of caffeine a day for like 2 weeks now. I can already feel my brain turning to mush due to shit sleep quality and caffeine sensitivity. I'm developing memory issues and slurred speech.

i literally forgot what day it was for a second

I like coffee too much but i cant drink it before bed
which sucks, I dont know any caffeine free brands :(

200 isn't that much just dont drink it like 5 hours before sleep thats what fucks you up

i'm also one rank worse in every game. Literally no matter how hard i try, i cant do as well as i did before. i have literal brain damage from this drug

I like coffee too much but i cant drink it before bed
which sucks, I dont know any caffeine free brands :(
I got some caffeine free things to make espressos can even make macchiatos with those

200 isn't that much just dont drink it like 5 hours before sleep thats what fucks you up
i have it in the morning and it still ruins my sleep.

Who even remembers those
i also have mild dyslexia now. I guarantee you if i took a verbal iq test, id score like 5 points lower than normal

im too retarded tbh to have worse sleep. I need to quit this shit. The caffeine itself is also an issue, it's not just the sleep

im too retarded tbh to have worse sleep. I need to quit this shit. The caffeine itself is also an issue, it's not just the sleep
I was addicted to energy drinks earlier this year, but I weened myself off them & back to normal coffee: I still consume high amounts, but it's been reduced at least.