Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quitting caffeine

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I'm taking 50mg of caffeine now daily and I feel so much better. Down from 300mg. My sleep quality has improved by a lot. Stress levels are down.

I can feel my gaba receptors healing from the fucking stimulant abuse. Finally I feel serene. Fuck caffeine. If you're someone who is prone to anxiety like me, just quit drinking it. You won't regret it. It won't even give you energy, it literally saps your energy. Its poison.

I eat coffee raw. Like literally chewing on the fried beans.

I'm taking 50mg of caffeine now daily and I feel so much better. Down from 300mg. My sleep quality has improved by a lot. Stress levels are down.

I can feel my gaba receptors healing from the fucking stimulant abuse. Finally I feel serene. Fuck caffeine. If you're someone who is prone to anxiety like me, just quit drinking it. You won't regret it. It won't even give you energy, it literally saps your energy. Its poison.
Yea...trying to cut down on maxwell house...

Just found out that 2 cups of maxwell house is the same as 4 cups of folgers....wow

I was getting heart palpitations in the middle of the night and early in the morning...today I forced myself to go out for a walk to ward off the caffeine like 7 this morning....

I never drink caffeine or energy drinks and I am still a nervous wreck. Very rarely do I have a vanilla lattE gRande or a redbull.