Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Betting addiction has ruined my life

Pakimanlet

Pakimanlet

Saint YouTubercel
★★
I have a worst kind of betting addiction. I am addicted to placing bets on different cricket and football games by the time I get my salary almost 80% of it is finished within the first day and then again I am a repeating the cycle of spending my whole month hand to mouth. I have took several loans from different credit cards that one day I have will have to pay them. The interest is being compounded and there is nothing that I can do about it. I wish I was Born rich or maybe I was financially educated. I would have to do something or one day I will rope just because of my betting addiction.

Plenty of cash behind sorority house doors. CHOose your bets wisely.

I bet you a quid it hasn't...

I have a worst kind of betting addiction. I am addicted to placing bets on different cricket and football games by the time I get my salary almost 80% of it is finished within the first day and then again I am a repeating the cycle of spending my whole month hand to mouth. I have took several loans from different credit cards that one day I have will have to pay them. The interest is being compounded and there is nothing that I can do about it. I wish I was Born rich or maybe I was financially educated. I would have to do something or one day I will rope just because of my betting addiction.
i too started betting, i ended up being in major profit, so i took out a bonus, for 10 bucks, turned it to 50, then spent it all degen gambling on a goth gambling dealer. JFL

just stop betting man, that's about it, please, for your own good, you'll never break even, or profit. please stop. Use it on other copes. You can do deals with the creditors

Gambling addiction is one of the most brutal