Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my brother started getting an allowance when i got a job

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
after i got my first job and my brother was still jobless (he did not want one) my parents started giving him an allowance. i never got one. if i got an allowance i wouldn’t have had to do a bunch of freelance programming online for money which ended up screwing me in the end

how to make money online as a darkskin poorcel?

how to make money online as a darkskin poorcel?
learn programming and make something useful. i wouldn’t bother with online shit if i were you though. learn something in school and get a job in your country.

hmm. it looks like your parents intend to give you an allowance at the same time you have a job. This pre-planning changed. They instead gave your potential allowance to your younger brother. kekekkekekek :pepe:

after i got my first job and my brother was still jobless (he did not want one) my parents started giving him an allowance. i never got one. if i got an allowance i wouldn’t have had to do a bunch of freelance programming online for money which ended up screwing me in the end
What websites did you work in

hmm. it looks like your parents intend to give you an allowance at the same time you have a job. This pre-planning changed. They instead gave your potential allowance to your younger brother. kekekkekekek :pepe:
no, it's because i started getting money so my brother has to be given money so he doesn't feel left out