Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My brother is a LDAR Master

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
He wakes up at 12 pm everyday since he was born, he is 26.
Never touched the gym or did any of that shit, still is genetically blessed with a great mesomorph build that allows him to be muscular and not gain much fat(CHAD TRAIT). Me, instead I got that lanklet ectomorph that even if I workout, its ovER.
Btw He is overweight but nothing crazy.
He has never done any of that skin care shit that has been going viral lately and still is skin is clear as fuck.
He eats like shit, like I swear to god..pizza at least twice a week, beers, coke, gummy bears, frizzies, monster drinks, ton of red meat(imo good), ice cream everyday(with me:feelsohh:), fried chicken, anything fried. He also eats whole fruits and vegetables, but the ratio is insane.
The only bad sight by eating like this is his piss sometimes being dark af cuz he doesnt drink much, and when he does its all sugary shit.
The only work he does during the day is helping my mom with her shop.
Then he comes home and starts playing Elite Dangerous on his ps4, completely LDARing in definition, he completely melts on his couch with his chink tucked to reach complete LDAR. He stays there for the whole night and then at 2-4 am he goes to bed without brushing his teeth or washing his face.
The only thing he takes now is some finasteride to keep his hair, actually he is regrowing them.
Despite all of these redpillers telling you: "muh jewym" "muh daiyet" "muh sleep" to fuck a bitch when my brother got a gf. Im not in any means trying to brag about him, he got the right genes from my parents, meanwhile me the second late son got fucked not only physically but also mentally since I'm dyslexic.

one cant LDAR if have gf

This is why I was always afraid of having a brother, it's pretty much a sure fact he would mog me in every way possible. Thankfully I'm the only son.

This is why I was always afraid of having a brother, it's pretty much a sure fact he would mog me in every way possible. Thankfully I'm the only son.
I got 2 brothers and they both mog me.. even my little brother height moggs me :cryfeels::feelsrope:

having sisters is brutal but my sister is genuinely uglier than me so its lifefuel
but she is still a foid so she is can easily go for chad cum and dump

he prob go out sometimes to fuck his gf, so his LDAR cycle is broken. not true LDAR
oh well ye they fuck in the car and thats it, his girl is legit a stripper so

having sisters is brutal but my sister is genuinely uglier than me so its lifefuel
I have a few half-sisters, one that is Tyrone only, with 3 kids from 2 different dads. They are both dead-beat niggers and one died in a shoot-out, so she's got to raise them herself unfortunately, poor kids...

no she a fucking loser she has no friends and her only male friend is a 5"5 sub five autist truecel
people make fun of her disgusting looks and she has balding spots on the back of her head
are you friendly to her

no she a fucking loser she has no friends and her only male friend is a 5"5 sub five autist truecel
people make fun of her disgusting looks and she has balding spots on the back of her head
i know an ugly foid at my campus, no one wants to be around her kek, and they always talk shit behind her

chad brother, he will probably keep living like that and won't even had to get a job so that he can secure a gf

another reason money is overrated asf, it's all genetics

im genuinly convinced she will end up femcel or only gonna date fucking subhumans because no way anyone who isnt severly autistic would wnt her and she has no social circle either
No she won't. Being shy, having no social circle is desirable trait for women to have. Autistic women = quirky, weird fun. Women simply can't lose.

im genuinly convinced she will end up femcel or only gonna date fucking subhumans because no way anyone who isnt severly autistic would wnt her and she has no social circle either
Brutal. Don’t be surprised when someone does ask her out though.

Never touched the gym or did any of that shit, still is genetically blessed with a great mesomorph build that allows him to be muscular and not gain much fat(CHAD TRAIT). Me, instead I got that lanklet ectomorph that even if I workout, its ovER.
He has never done any of that skin care shit that has been going viral lately and still is skin is clear as fuck.
He eats like shit, like I swear to god..pizza at least twice a week, beers, coke, gummy bears, frizzies, monster drinks, ton of red meat(imo good), ice cream everyday(with me:feelsohh:), fried chicken, anything fried. He also eats whole fruits and vegetables, but the ratio is insane.
The only bad sight by eating like this is his piss sometimes being dark af cuz he doesnt drink much, and when he does its all sugary shit.
Then he comes home and starts playing Elite Dangerous on his ps4, completely LDARing in definition, he completely melts on his couch with his chink tucked to reach complete LDAR. He stays there for the whole night and then at 2-4 am he goes to bed without brushing his teeth or washing his face.
The only thing he takes now is some finasteride to keep his hair, actually he is regrowing them.
Despite all of these redpillers telling you: "muh jewym" "muh daiyet" "muh sleep" to fuck a bitch when my brother got a gf. Im not in any means trying to brag about him, he got the right genes from my parents, meanwhile me the second late son got fucked not only physically but also mentally since I'm dyslexic.
he is based as fuck holy shit

No need to put in the work and he's doing fine me LDARing full time would cause me to live by the curbs.

12 is early for me, I wake up at that time now and ldar till 1 cause I'm lazy, I have phases where I go to sleep at 7 and wake up at 5 in the afternoon.