Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The reason why my Chadlite brother has a girlfriend

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I heard my Chadlite brother have a phone conversation with his girlfriend. They are both Hispanic. He is 6'1 she is 5'5. I heard his gf complain that she is too short and that her other relatives are short. I believe that she is only dating my brother to have his tall genes so that her children won't be short.
I won't tell my brother because it will cause a huge conflict. Im just going to keep it to myself.

being mogged by family members is brutal mang i feel you :feelsbadman:

also

I won't tell my brother because it will cause a huge conflict. Im just going to keep it to myself.
wise decision

I heard his gf complain that she is too short and that her other relatives are short. I believe that she is only dating my brother to have his tall genes so that her children won't be short.
obviously

it wouldnt

She isn't even short. Women will complain about anything because men are unlikely to judge them for complaining.

pretty tall for a SPIC
My brother and I are spics but we also have white genes, that's why we are both taller than the average Latino/Hispanic

I'm lucky to be the only child, so I won't be getting mogged on a daily

wait till your brother's son mogs you amd brings his gf home while you still live there