Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My brain is my own worst enemy

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Had a dream that I saw my former oneitis that I haven’t thought about in years and she kisses me. Also, in the same dream they found a cure for the disease I suffer from.

Then I wake up, it was all a dream, still diseased and I’m alone on Valentine’s Day.

I should really eat a bullet tbh.

Damn. Sorry about that bro. :feelsrope:

What disease do you suffer from?

Damn. Sorry about that bro. :feelsrope:

What disease do you suffer from?
Hurley Stage 3 Hidradenitis Suppurativa

Also known as the “You should fucking kill yourself” disease.

Just looked it up..

I’m really sorry man. :feelsbadman:
I’m sorry about your problems too. If I could find a way to help all incels, I would.

That looks incredably painful.
Sorry bro.:feelsbadman:

That looks incredably painful.
Sorry bro.:feelsbadman:
I guess I should be happy that my brain dreamed up a fantasy world where I could be happy for a little while. Coming back to reality is just very painful.

That's brutal, sorry to hear OP.

Had a dream that I saw my former oneitis

I stopped at this part because I realized its not your brain that's your enemy, its you, if you have a oneitis to begin with you have cucked yourself mentally, don't blame your brain creating imaginations that revolve around concepts that you cucked yourself with, you would not have been thinking of your "oneitis" had you not accepted the concept of a "oneitis" as an actual thing, and tbh this meme has to die because it is blue pilled and cucked.

Women don't refer to their beta orbiters as "manytheyares" JFL and romanticize their use of these men as tools to serve them, you are doing the male version of that, accepting the "oneitis" concept is you romanticizing being a beta orbiter, its pathetic and disgusting.

As for the Hidradenitis Suppurativa , god damn looked it up, ironically it information states its more likely to affect women than men, and only like 1% of the population get it, shit talk about a bad roll of the dice. Isn't there some way to get it surgically removed or something, or will it just come back?

Sorry about this bro. My ugly traits are my worst enemy tbh.

I stopped at this part because I realized its not your brain that's your enemy, its you, if you have a oneitis to begin with you have cucked yourself mentally, don't blame your brain creating imaginations that revolve around concepts that you cucked yourself with, you would not have been thinking of your "oneitis" had you not accepted the concept of a "oneitis" as an actual thing, and tbh this meme has to die because it is blue pilled and cucked.

Women don't refer to their beta orbiters as "manytheyares" JFL and romanticize their use of these men as tools to serve them, you are doing the male version of that, accepting the "oneitis" concept is you romanticizing being a beta orbiter, its pathetic and disgusting.

As for the Hidradenitis Suppurativa , god damn looked it up, ironically it information states its more likely to affect women than men, and only like 1% of the population get it, shit talk about a bad roll of the dice. Isn't there some way to get it surgically removed or something, or will it just come back?
Bro, by “former oneitis” I mean a chick I admired when I was 16 and bluepilled. I hadn’t thought about her in about 6 years.

Also, yeah I had a surgery to remove some, but it came back 4 years later, which is typical. Yes, 1% of the population and I’m a ugly dicklet on top of it. Truly shit genetics.

Diseasecels honestly have a bad deal. Sorry to hear OP.