Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My boss doesn't talk to me anymore what the fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Fuck this corporate bugman soyboy. He's so fucking ugly I bet this entire forum mogs him. Like it's impossible to be uglier than him.

Sometimes, when I have an specially bad day or the lighting is bad (and also bc I've gained weight I'm now losing as part of my looksmaxxing plan) I look in the mirror, get paranoid that I look remotely like him, and get extremely depressed. That's how ugly he is.

Somehow, however, he has a nurse wife. I bet he's a simp who paid the bills while she studied and now she's still with him bc she got pregnant, but still fucks chad doctors and patients on the side.

Anyway, this fucking gigacuck has decided to not talk to me anymore due to a mistake I made yesterday, which I explained in another thread. Like what the fuck am I supposed to do now if my boss doesn't talk to me lmao. I suppose he's going to fire me (if HR even allows him, bc this company has strict rules on that and I don't think he can fire me rn, as I've been doing well for a while), but to just ghost me? How can he be so ridiculously petty? Fucking corporate bugman. Wtf am I supposed to do lmao.

He's so fucking ugly I bet this entire forum mogs him.
No. No one can subhuman mog @tehgymcel420
Like it's impossible to be uglier than him.
Impossible = I m possible
Sometimes, when I have an specially bad day or the lighting is bad (and also bc I've gained weight I'm now losing as part of my looksmaxxing plan) I look in the mirror, get paranoid that I look remotely like him, and get extremely depressed. That's how ugly he is.
Same here, I'm avoiding mirrors until I loose a few kgs
Anyway, this fucking gigacuck has decided to not talk to me anymore due to a mistake I made yesterday, which I explained in another thread. Like what the fuck am I supposed to do now if my boss doesn't talk to me lmao. I suppose he's going to fire me (if HR even allows him, bc this company has strict rules on that and I don't think he can fire me rn, as I've been doing well for a while), but to just ghost me? How can he be so ridiculously petty? Fucking corporate bugman. Wtf am I supposed to do lmao.
lol at you wagies.
Be a NEET, come join us NEETs and enjoy a blissful life of rotceldom.

lol at you wagies.
Be a NEET, come join us NEETs and enjoy a blissful life of rotceldom.
I think I will soon ngl :feelscomfy:

foid behavior

My boss gives me dirty looks

don't care. Just get the wage.

yeah bro. Do you still get paid the same if he talks to you or not? It's just one less thing to worry about.
he's talking to me again now, it was just that day that he was angry. he's a retarded betabux soyboy

yeah im still getting the wage and not doing shit