Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Blackpill Backstory

• Thread starter Deleted member 43820
  • Start date
Deleted member 43820

Deleted member 43820

Self-banned
-
It's officially been 3 years since I've been off Instagram , decided to log back in today.

I checked out the wall of accounts have blocked , and it's just a bunch of people in my neighborhood who absolutely mog me.
And I'm just hit with instant regret.And I'm slowly reminded of why I left in the first place...:cryfeels:

Just look.... How on earth do I compete? It's simple I can't it's over lol :feelsrope:

Soycial Media is absolute SuicideFuel :feelsUnreal:
Afew years ago I was afraid of women and watched CRINGEY :redpill::soy: PUA cucks like "Based Zeus, TeachingMenFashion, FarFromAverag and it e" etc.. ( I have share alot of shame in admitiing this.)
Because I never really could attract grilsss , and my peers could get them no problem with minimal effort , meanwhile I was busting my ass off trying to change myself learning "game" and it NEVER worked out for me.Rejection after rejection, cold shoulder after cold shoulder . :feelsclown: I used to write toliets love letters because I was still a :bluepill: SOYBOY and I thought foids wanted a guy who treats them nice , but boy was I wrong...And I never really knew why I wasn't getting any poon I did what those :redpill::soy: told me to fucking do?:feelswhat:
That's when I realized, it's because my looks are sub-par and that I'm an absolute troglodyte of a human being :fuk: , which I can thank my SHITTY GENETICS for...

I tried looksmaxxing I tried to be someone I wasn't in a vain attempt to get a gf, I just wanted to be loved. I ended up damaging my hair because of how much products I used so I ended up partly balding so I wore a wig :feelsclown: I drew on my eyebrows because I barely have any I used facial products and makeup. I tried mewing and that hurt my jaw LIKE HELL :reeeeee: So for the longest time I wasn't able to open my mouth completely...

None of this worked instead I got ridiculed for trying so hard.. they called me weave-boy ONE GIRL SAID I LOOK LIKE E.T and that hurt alot, I remember randomly showing my friend a pic of me somewhere and some girl commented saying 'I look fucking ugly" and when I told the teacher THEY DID NOTHING?/?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

People would take pictures of me secretly in the hall, and post them on groups laughing at me one time someone took off my beanie & my wig they all laughed at me as they walked back to class while I ran to the bathroom:cryfeels:

Until one day I had an idea I wanted to see how these MEATHOLES would treat someone who doesn't look like me.
That's when i'd catfish the foids in my town and they treated me SOOOO differently. ( THIS ISN'T MUCH OF A SUPRISE TO ME NOW THOUGH :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: ) I made a fake instagram account and bought followers and of course they fell for the bait.:feelshehe:

But obviously just as anything in my life the house of cards would fall flat , as I couldn't keep up with the liesand they'd all catch up to me eventually as they did.

When I gave up the act and deleted the account, it was the same as before. ZEROOOOOOO foid attention.
There was this goth girl who was in my class and she'd whine saying she wants to breakup with her bf I asked her why did she get with him in the first place.QUIET NO ANSWER anyway I see the roastie with the guy and obviously he has green eyes brown hair and tannned skin I'm not suprised. :blackpill:

She broke up with him and , afew months later I asked her to be my valentine she said no OFC lmao and ended up fucking this tall new senior who was a transfer student in the bathroom I didn't know till the whole class spoke about it and word got around.

Since then I started online school from home and decied to LDARelax and NEETMAXX I've taken the waifu and give up on life pill it's over for me, it never began to begin with.:feelsrope:

This is the culprut who ruined me for good.
FUCK WOMEN :society::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

for you gentlemen:feelsYall:

Good post. Easy to read. :yes:

BASED AND BLACKPILLED

I've seen plenty of examples of guys catfishing these foids, and it always works. Even if your profile says you've been arrested for sex with kids. It shows what they *really* like.:blackpill: