Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My birthday is this week. I'll be a 36 year old virgin.

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
I'm not going to celebrate it, it's just another fucking day for me. :fuk:

sad birthday to you brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You made it this far I have nothing but respect

Mine just went, I am a year younger than you.

brutal life...is extremely suifuel, I don't want to live all my life alone ,I respect you for making alone to this age

Happy Birthday GIF

I'm a 36yo Virgin as well so gratz. It's fucking brutal right haha.

Happy early birthday, pal.

If its any consolation my brother, I made it to 43 years of age and still haven't roped or gone er. I have considered moving to Iraq or Syria and joining the Mujahedeen brothers fighting for the Caliphate but unfortunately, that is no longer a viable option. I wish you as much happiness as you can experience on your birthday, notwithstanding the many reasons why you could otherwise use it as an occasion to be unhappy.

You're 36? I thought you were a collegecel.

Hello fellow oldcel (I'm 37)

Happy birthday brocel :feelsautistic:

I'm not going to celebrate it, it's just another fucking day for me. :fuk:
I dislike my birthdays too, and my Wizard inauguration is nearing soon. Only less than 2 years now till I become a Wizard.

Happy early birthday. Mine is on December 8 and I plan on having my first time with a hooker if I get the courage.