Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My bike got stolen

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Just got home from a 12 hour journey. Haven't eaten all day because my unvaxxed ass isn't welcome anywhere. When I finally arrive I find my bike has been stolen. Now I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere. I don't know anyone where I live so there's nobody I can call.

What the fuck did I do to deserve all this?

A woman probably stole it to buy booz and weed for chad

Last edited:
where do u live btw?

Get revenge on those niggers

Thank unrestricted immigration for that

Get to the bus or train station

Just got home from a 12 hour journey. Haven't eaten all day because my unvaxxed ass isn't welcome anywhere. When I finally arrive I find my bike has been stolen. Now I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere. I don't know anyone where I live so there's nobody I can call.

Buy a car and don't drive around with your bike like a fucking soycuck. Very disappointing

Fx1

Deaths from vaxx by genetics

you leave your bike outside?

Buy a car and don't drive around with your bike like a fucking soycuck. Very disappointing
I live abroad temporarily. Having a car for such a short time just isn't worthwhile.
what's he supposed to do take it into his office or shop or whatever? :fuk:
Exactly. It was obviously by the train station.

Go ER on the person who stole it

Your bike was probably stolen by some nigger tbh :feelsbadman:

I live abroad temporarily. Having a car for such a short time just isn't worthwhile.
Cope. Buy a cheap shitbox and sell it when you go back to your country. It's important to pollutionmaxx. Riding a bicycle is also not good for bloatmaxxing because you burn too much calories. You can eat at McDonald's or Burger king

Yes. Markus Rühl (famous German bodybuilder) went to McDonald's, BK and KFC 5 times a week when he was bulking
I already do that but I am still normal weight (at least for now)

Your bike was probably stolen by some nigger tbh :feelsbadman:

or a slavnigger

a lot slavniggers make gang and steal stuff I was in slavnigger gang for a bit

when I was young I try steal bikes too but I fail even at that and instead almost my bike got stolen instead when a turknigger chase me he almost got me after that I didnt go steal bikes again :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cope. Buy a cheap shitbox and sell it when you go back to your country. It's important to pollutionmaxx. Riding a bicycle is also not good for bloatmaxxing because you burn too much calories. You can eat at McDonald's or Burger king
:feelzez:

Must have been a nogger
Thank unrestricted immigration for that
:blackpill:

Consider getting insurance on your future bike in the future. Square all state insurance woros pretty good. I have used them once for an electronic alarm clock.
Square trade I think
View attachment 527330
Deaths from vaxx by genetics
Jfl jew bioweapon theory

Exactly. It was obviously by the train station.
Also consider a folding bike in the future
or a slavnigger

a lot slavniggers make gang and steal stuff I was in slavnigger gang for a bit

when I was young I try steal bikes too but I fail even at that and instead almost my bike got stolen instead when a turknigger chase me he almost got me after that I didnt go steal bikes again :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I heard poles/albanians and gypsies love robbing people.

Last edited:
5'5 158lbs unsure of how many calories
Here's the golden bloatmaxxing rule:

~4g carbs/kg ; ~4g protein/kg; ~2g fat/kg
(In your case: ~3500kcal/day)

Workout at least 5 times a week and do at least 20 sets each day. Good luck.
Markus Rühl after 2 years of working out:
Ruhl 1 1

Cope. Buy a cheap shitbox and sell it when you go back to your country.
Obviously I considered that. But the headaches it causes and the shitty traffio jams around here aren't worth it.

Consider getting insurance on your future bike in the future. Square all state insurance woros pretty good. I have used them once for an electronic alarm clock.
Square trade I think
Thanks, I'll look into that.

I heard poles/albanians and gypsies love robbing people.
Yes. Dunno about Poles but Albanians and gypsies are scum groups for sure.

Got some of my shit stolen too in my flat by burglars a couple of months ago.
Those fuckers never attack rich people, it's always the poor...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back