Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My biggest fear came true. I am alone

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Not even a job was enough for me to fill the social void I have. I'm alone. From here on out. I'm a schizo bot:shock: I am pumping and dumping imaginary friends to film the void the world refused to give me. I was nice. I deserved friends. I was really fucking nice. I was polite I tried hard by taking how interesting my life is and still nothing. FUCKING NOTHING

Interesting thread. It's not like it was posted thousands of times
Sounds like you need a nigger to jerk you off. Let me FUCKING VENT INTO THE VOID YOU NIGGER SUCKER

i never thought it would be this way and i kept lowering and lowering my standards until i hit rock bottom. also tried looksmaxxing and self improving. when i was still unsuccessful after all that, that's when i realized it was over and became :blackpill:

i never thought it would be this way and i kept lowering and lowering my standards until i hit rock bottom. also tried looksmaxxing and self improving. when i was still unsuccessful after all that, that's when i realized it was over and became :blackpill:
:feelsbadman:

So true. Keep moving goal posts until u can’t

Not even a job was enough for me to fill the social void I have. I'm alone. From here on out. I'm a schizo bot:shock: I am pumping and dumping imaginary friends to film the void the world refused to give me. I was nice. I deserved friends. I was really fucking nice. I was polite I tried hard by taking how interesting my life is and still nothing. FUCKING NOTHING

Fellow schizocel it was over before you turned 2 years old. Ur parents are genetic failures which is the cause of your mental Illness non NT thought patterns and paranoia. We are being cleansed out by natural selection and our family line will not be missed

Fellow schizocel it was over before you turned 2 years old. Ur parents are genetic failures which is the cause of your mental Illness non NT thought patterns and paranoia. We are being cleansed out by natural selection and our family line will not be missed
I hate nigger nature.