Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My biggest dream is to have hookups like chad

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
There is nothing more I want in this life than the following:

I open tinder and swipe through the woman there, and swipe right to the countless attractive ones in eager anticipation. Almost all of them match back with me and my "Match page" is full of matches. Many of them even message me, and I have multiple conversations happening at the same time, all of them acting really interested and cheerful. I set up three dates with the most amazing woman out of the 200 others for the next week.

I meet one of the woman the following day at a cafe. She smiles at me with wide, open eyes and is very enthusiastic upon seeing me. We have a drink and she's constantly looking at me, giving me full attention and laughing a lot. Afterwards I invite her over to my place and she agrees. As soon as we're in she looks at me with passion in her eyes, I quickly move closer and we instantly start to make out. From there it just continues to get more intense quickly, we remove our clothes, I fondle her tits, and we have sex. While fucking her deep, I french kiss her while I can't hold it anymore and explode inside her.

Afterwards we cuddle a bit, we're both very relaxed and content, and as she leaves she leaves me her number, gives me a kiss, and tells me I can call her everytime.

This is what chad experiences on a regular basis. Meanwhile i cant even get an online conversation happening, lol. If i could experience such a thing, just once, my life would be complete. Why did I have to lose the genetic lottery. I would give everything to be chad just for a bit.

I just want a wife and kids who won't divorce me

Also a steady job, car and house

I don't care what race she is

that's gross tbh I don't want to fuck random whores

tbh

my biggest dream is to beat women and have them enjoy it

:cryfeels: Never gonna happen bro, you'll not get that genuine affection from a foid, I'll rope tho, good luck

Honestly at this point i just want them to suffer as much as I have tbh (it's not like you can ever truly make up for lonely teen years), but i see where youre coming from

I just want a friend who doesnt fuck me over and birbs.
Even just birbs is enough

This reads like a crappy romance novel. 1/10 bro, try harder and keep dreaming.

Me too bro. Be chad or be dead

this post amongst countless others just like this one,make me glad that some guys here are actually incels.

I wish I was a Chad

Wont happen so you better start dreaming for things you can actually achieve

i want something much more unreasonable, a 3.5/10 asian gf that won't cheat/leave