Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my aunts shitty advice

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
me and my blackcel acquaintance (hes 5'3" or 5'4", recessed chin, ethnic, rejected by his school oneitis, and has lurked this site) were hanging out and my aunt overheard me and him talking about the pills. she asked us what we were talking about and i told her she wouldnt understand but he wanted me to explain. so i basically just told her the pills were dating terms and briefly explained what the bluepill, redpill, and blackpill was. i didnt go fully into detail cus i knew she wouldnt understand either way but she asked us what "pill" we were. both of us said we were blackpillers and she immediately started giving us advice and attacking us at the same time. she told us just be confident and that girls look for confident/funny guys, after we retaliated with our own arguments about face and height she then just started calling us misogynist and stuff. was quite funny to hear my aunt unironically use words like bluepill and blackpill tho jfl :feelskek:

Shannon looked to Araceli for guidance from childhood.

I did the opposite.

me and my blackcel acquaintance (hes 5'3" or 5'4", recessed chin, ethnic, rejected by his school oneitis, and has lurked this site) were hanging out and my aunt overheard me and him talking about the pills. she asked us what we were talking about and i told her she wouldnt understand but he wanted me to explain. so i basically just told her the pills were dating terms and briefly explained what the bluepill, redpill, and blackpill was. i didnt go fully into detail cus i knew she wouldnt understand either way but she asked us what "pill" we were. both of us said we were blackpillers and she immediately started giving us advice and attacking us at the same time. she told us just be confident and that girls look for confident/funny guys, after we retaliated with our own arguments about face and height she then just started calling us misogynist and stuff. was quite funny to hear my aunt unironically use words like bluepill and blackpill tho jfl :feelskek:
Same exact shit happened to me. Women deny the blackpill for whatever reason. Like only a few weird chicks on the internet really know what the black pill is. Normal women will just get mad at you and reject your theories. Literally happened to me last weekend

Rape that stupid foid for giving that :bluepill::soy:pua cuck garbage advice(in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

1 Garza

Yes!

When my half-relatives denigrated myself and Mother in my presence, I was sitting in a kitchen chair for hours. I said nothing yet kept note of their statements and personalities as a stoic.

My half-relatives would always go upstairs when I'd have to stay over.

As I recall, the reason was "disgust", despite me being an autistic male fidgeting near the door/kitchen of their apartment.

1 Garza1

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

My half-aunt would regularly denigrate Mother with her two adolescent daughters.