Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Asian girlfriend makes rape noises during sex?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Thoughts?
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BummerDrummer
@Diocel
@pp183
@PPEcel
@Irredeemable
@Unsaveable
@anon1822
@Weeb25
@Appetite4Destrction

Last edited:
My thoughts are that she is a vile whore.

I have no clue what he means by rape noises as don't asian girls sound the same no matter what the sex is? At least in the JAVs I've seen. They sound the same all the time.

I have no clue what he means by rape noises as don't asian girls sound the same no matter what the sex is? At least in the JAVs I've seen. They sound the same all the time.
Yeah, the guy in the link said he looks 16 but she is 22
My thoughts are that she is a vile whore.
Untitled 11

Oh no she makes noises, wahhhhh she looks young. What an idiot.

Yea, most guys on here could be more then happy
Imagine fucking a young looking woman that sounds like she's doing hentai asmr, what a lucky bastard yet he still finds something to be unhappy about.

Tourettes girl screaming nigger over & over lol.

Imagine fucking a young looking woman that sounds like she's doing hentai asmr, what a lucky bastard yet he still finds something to be unhappy about.

Ikr, unfortunately UK is only getting 1.5 Million Hong Kong women, I would prefer if we got 3 Million Japanese women

Normies are always fucking ungrateful

Lucky fucking piece of shit

Lifefuel for ukcel.
Let us know boyos how is the first batch.

we will never have this

why the fuck i didnt get noti for this im sorry for replying late bro

wtf is rape noises

Lmfao :feelskek:

whitu cocku onry!!!

Tall normie/chadlite big white American/European cock only!!!

Retarded normie over complicating things for no reason.

Oh no she makes noises, wahhhhh she looks young. What an idiot.

ikr talk about 1st world problems, fucking normies dont appreciate what they have :feelsseriously:

Reading the title I thought he was worried about the neighbors or something. BUT HE'S TURNED OFF? Jesus, I mean, I'm not a fan of noises or anything, but if a girl did that I wouldn't be bothered, or I'd even take it as a compliment. Shit, what a spoiled man.

Reading the title I thought he was worried about the neighbors or something. BUT HE'S TURNED OFF? Jesus, I mean, I'm not a fan of noises or anything, but if a girl did that I wouldn't be bothered, or I'd even take it as a compliment. Shit, what a spoiled man.
JBW

Japanscreencap

Based traditional Japan, their females feel the obligation to pretend they're pure and innocent! JFL