Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My arms are my biggest insecurity, even gymaxxing isn't helping.

bipolarjeet

bipolarjeet

Recruit
★★★
I'm 6', weigh 68kg and somehow have noticeable belly fat and manboobs. 5'8" guys here with 7 inch wrists are crying about getting wristmogged by girls, I have 6 inch wrists (just measured), my forearms are also 4 shades darker than face and body (I'm already a shitskin curry on top of all that). I just want to rope:feelsrope:

I HAVFE SUB 6 INCH WRISTS!

6', weigh 68kg and somehow have noticeable belly fat and manboobs
that definitely happens it isnt uncommon at all. Most people will look fat topless regardless of bf% without building muscle first. How long have you been lifting? And we have the same wrist measurement brother so I feel your pain

I'm 6', weigh 68kg and somehow have noticeable belly fat and manboobs. 5'8" guys here with 7 inch wrists are crying about getting wristmogged by girls, I have 6 inch wrists (just measured), my forearms are also 4 shades darker than face and body (I'm already a shitskin curry on top of all that). I just want to rope:feelsrope:
Consider urself mogged buddy boyo

I have 3.5 inch wrists

6 foot curry? That’s a bit rare, consider yourself luckier than some guys on here. Also you can’t just expect immediate results from gymmaxxing, it takes serious work. But don’t be so hard on yourself dude, skinny wrists aren’t the end all be all :feelsokman:

Yeah because ur arms and not ur Indian face and skin are the reason you don't get women ahahah hahaha take that bluepill out of your ass bhaiyo
A young indian bodybuilder EC912D

Wery muscle wery good Bhai lots white women I fuck pusy

that definitely happens it isnt uncommon at all. Most people will look fat topless regardless of bf% without building muscle first. How long have you been lifting? And we have the same wrist measurement brother so I feel your pain
I don't look fat, I look like skeleton but I also have big belly and manboobs, it looks really odd.
I have 3.5 inch wrists
Is that even physically possible?
6 foot curry? That’s a bit rare, consider yourself luckier than some guys on here.
My height is my only lifefuel these
Also you can’t just expect immediate results from gymmaxxing, it takes serious work. But don’t be so hard on yourself dude, skinny wrists aren’t the end all be all :feelsokman:
Thanks brocel.
Yeah because ur arms and not ur Indian face and skin are the reason you don't get women ahahah hahaha take that bluepill out of your ass bhaiyoView attachment 572370

Wery muscle wery good Bhai lots white women I fuck pusy
I live in pajeetland.

Last edited:
I don't look fat, I look like skeleton but I also have big belly and manboobs, it looks really odd.

Is that even physically possible?

My height is my only lifefuel these

Thanks brocel.

I live in pajeetland.
You probably live in some glownigger HQ fuck out of here gaycel

Do barbell curls every 3-days. Give time for your muscles to heal.

You probably live in some glownigger HQ fuck out of here gaycel
Does you mean rich? Because my "house" is literally two rooms and a toilet sized kitchen, I also stay with my family. I might be the poorest poster here.

my wrists are 5.8 inches :feelsohgod:

Does you mean rich? Because my "house" is literally two rooms and a toilet sized kitchen, I also stay with my family. I might be the poorest poster here.
third world cels stay losing :feelsbadman:

I mean you are a larp and probably an American glownigger taking the identity of a poor slum shitter