Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tallfags of is 6"+ (181cm) that I managed to find in 1 hour

I wish I had enough iq to understand what @Intellau_Celistic is citing in his threads and posts

it's over

Height is not worth anything in my culture

he said he’s 210cm
nvm he's truecel
I have narcolepsy and KLS, along with catatonia on account of the tism, I've fallen down stairs because I just can't stand anymore before I lose control of my muscles, was going to school before and fell on the concrete and scarred my face, going on walks is a bad idea because I can fall and seriously injure myself, it doesn't help that when I walk through doors I just can't walk without verbal prompts occasionally, on a side note catatonia makes me forget to blink

below 6' here (5'11'ish without shoes) but with shoes i'm 6'1 but still khhv at 29

Im 5 9 but you better believe I know terminally ugly 182cm incels on suicide watch. I dont know who came up with this fucking heightism bullshit, anything above 6 foot is where the man starts sure, but you're still fucking average, at least in my country.
Tallcels are fakecels, you dickriding manlet

below 6' here (5'11'ish without shoes) but with shoes i'm 6'1 but still khhv at 29

Does that mean your mom isn't 5'10:feelsbadman:?
Her drivers license says 5'10, she has an old lady's spine, S-Shaped.
In her prime she probably was 5'10 but next to me shes a couple inches shorter.

Her drivers license says 5'10, she has an old lady's spine, S-Shaped.
In her prime she probably was 5'10 but next to me shes a couple inches shorter.
Is your dad a turbomanlet? How are you only 1 inch taller than your mom?

I'm 6'2" also, so I think I should be added to the list. :feelsYall:

It's not that those heights are short, it's that said users don't have the face to complement said height. Zoomer women only want the full package. If you're over 5'10" and have a sub-6 face, even if you tower over most women in your area, then forget about ever finding a date, because these bitches' standards are astronomically high.

There is a certain threshold where if you have really good height but you have a normie tier face, you can possibly get a girlfriend, but that starts at 6'4" or 6'5".

Had a laugh tbh

add me to the list. Im 182cm

Include me aswell

I am 178 which is pretty short in scandiland, but in my family of incredibly handsome manlets I am the tallest so at least I was granted one meagre genetic win

IS is full of fakecel. Being a trucel is rare on here now

Tallfag is relative, I live in a country where my height is nothing special. This forum is global so different people using different standards. In some countries 5'8 is still tallfag height.

This guy is literally the most annoying fucker on the forum. Everything he posts is so retarded. He wrote this one thread about how he wants to go to a third world SEA shithole and find a working woman who has a job so she can provide for him (the first worlder) in a country where the average wage is like 50 cents USD an hour
A genuine 6'2 is basically never mogged by toilets. So I think he's lying. Maybe 5ft11?