Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My 6'7 chad best friend keeps having random girls give him their instagrams and he rejects all of them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Hypergamous whores.
One of them even outright told him she'd suck him off,he shot her down and told her he'd be busy playing world of warcraft with me.
All of them are 5-5.5 and above and think they can get a guy with chadlite face and 6'7 heght.He's a great friend,but he's also a constant reminder of the blackpill.Women literally just throw themselfs at him and this has happened on many occasions.
They preach all this empty shit about how they want a guy to be funny and nice,yet im objectively much funnier than him and im just as nice but they wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole,because of some chin recession and bug eyes.Just fucking lol.Fuck them,every time one of these whores gets shut down by him i feel a little bit better,since they'd do it to me to make themselfs feel like they're above me,because im uglier.

I've read many posts today and my head feels like it contains more emotional pain and rage than is the limit. I have to drink blood in minecraft.

in minecraft.
Download 2

I know a friend like that, and I'll be honest he's a great chaddam but i feel very depressed after witnessing so many foids give him IOI and shit

I know a friend like that, and I'll be honest he's a great chaddam but i feel very depressed after witnessing so many foids give him IOI and shit
IOI is bullshit cope. If foids are interested, they will simply walk up to chad and ask for his number.

IOI is bullshit cope. If foids are interested, they will simply walk up to chad and ask for his number.
Is it cope when they legit compliment his shoes or whatever he's wearing? It really is over buddy boyo

Is it cope when they legit compliment his shoes or whatever he's wearing? It really is over buddy boyo
they are not complimenting his shoes... rather they are complimenting his chiselled jawline and pretty boi face.
they don't give a shit about his shoes, they are only saying it to get his attention.

Based non degenerate Chad. They do exist.

Good for your friend. People forget that Chads propagate hypergamy too.

they are not complimenting his shoes... rather they are complimenting his chiselled jawline and pretty boi face.
they don't give a shit about his shoes, they are only saying it to get his attention.
Exactly and then they start talking about his looks JFL at this life

Hypergamous whores.
One of them even outright told him she'd suck him off,he shot her down and told her he'd be busy playing world of warcraft with me.
All of them are 5-5.5 and above and think they can get a guy with chadlite face and 6'7 heght.He's a great friend,but he's also a constant reminder of the blackpill.Women literally just throw themselfs at him and this has happened on many occasions.
They preach all this empty shit about how they want a guy to be funny and nice,yet im objectively much funnier than him and im just as nice but they wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole,because of some chin recession and bug eyes.Just fucking lol.Fuck them,every time one of these whores gets shut down by him i feel a little bit better,since they'd do it to me to make themselfs feel like they're above me,because im uglier.
Does he work out or is he a lanky faggot

he works out,but has little result.His arms are big and his pecks are good.

:what:
So he is a lanky faggot

Face / height confirmed to overpower useless gymcelling once more

So he is a lanky faggot

Face / height confirmed to overpower useless gymcelling once more
Face usually overrides height,but when height is freak size,like 6'7,you can type into a nieche.

You're friends with a chad? Is he blackpilled?

Face usually overrides height,but when height is freak size,like 6'7,you can type into a nieche.
I've known a handful of 6'6/6'7ish dudes who still got nothing because were fugly

true.you still need an avarage to below avarage face.
What im saying is that there have to be some foids that are solely into freak height.

I blackpilled him.Now he hates women. (besides his mom,obv)
Wouldn't call 6'7 freak height but yes.

High IQ chads are usually nicer

I wish I had friends like that :feelsbadman:

Don't lose him, friends like that are invaluable

I knew a 7 ft guy a few years ago
Legit gigachad
He told me that he hated going to the beach because the teenagers girl didnt stop bothering him :feelsrope:

nice to hear u have a friends.
but also nice u can see his side :feelstrash:

I knew a 7 ft guy a few years ago
Legit gigachad
He told me that he hated going to the beach because the teenagers girl didnt stop bothering him :feelsrope:
How old was he?