Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My 5 year old self self would be crying if he found out I had an incels.is account

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Ochako Uraraka mogs 500,000 Tyrones
★★★★★
I expected to already be moved out and have a girlfriend by now but no, I am a single loser who never got to feel love, I am ugly, lonely and on this forum I just wished this could all end.

5 year old me wouldnt give a shit

I had some plans for my future but i would have never expected to be on an obscure forum like this one 24/7

My 5 year old me would think I'm a loser, brutal

I would kill my 5 year old self

My past bluepilled self (back when I thought that being a male feminist type, would get women to like me) would totally throw up in his mouth seeing he made an account on this site.

I cant remember what my past was because of meds but i remember i was happier for sure so yes past me would be disapointed but its not my fault so who to blame

Me too. We are the victim of this world.

Me two years ago would be like
The Office No GIF
Yeah. It's their brainwashing.
Reality is unattractive and evil.

Women and other cucked men, make us believe that being a good little permanently lonely miserable cuck boy is our way in to social acceptance.

When it doesn't matter. A nice Hyena is still a Hyena to the eyes of the people.

Women and other cucked men, make us believe that being a good little permanently lonely miserable cuck boy is our way in to social acceptance.
And when they off themselves, the same people, especially foids, be like, "Oh! Why didn't he seek counselling? What a selfish guy! He hurt so many people. He just didn't see how much people cared for him."
I tell you, man, people are as evil as can be.

And when they off themselves, especially foids, "Oh! Why didn't he seek counselling? What a selfish guy! He hurt so many people. He just didn't see how much people cared for him."
I tell you, man, people are as evil as can be.
There's a very bleak, uncaring evil inside of "positive" mentalities that normies gravitate towards.

"You matter, there are people that love you, life is beautiful, you will hurt so many people"

All of these words sound very nice, but they take no work, or care off of you. You don't need to know the person, you don't need to know if he has abusive family members, if he has no friends, you don't need PROOF to strengthen your statements.

You just say these things, you feel good because you said something that sounded nice, and other people got emotional hearing it, but the person who you are saying that to has to deal with all of his shit on his own. He still has no friends, no love, no nothing, despite being the male feminist cuck that society wants them to be.

Positivity can very much be EVIL.

my 19 year old regrets not defending himself while being bullied. I wish my 5 year old was not so nice to everyone.

I keep thinking about my inner child but when you really think about it I never grew up I mean the only thing that justifies my coming of age is the natural passage of time

If i could go back to the past and see my 5 year old self, I would kill him without hesitation so that I cease to exist and won't have to go through inceldom.

Well it’s over chico

The 5yr version would have walked in front of a bus

Well as I do not remember being 5 all that well I am in near every respect the same person I was since I was 11. Anyone who admits to having wildly different "phases" he went in and out of during adolescence is an inferior specimen.