Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "My [22M] wife [36F] practices non-monogamy, I walked in on her having sex in our living room. Please help me get over this"

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
> 22M, 36F
> Married

> "Our marriage is open for both of us to see others for sex but she is the only one who does. "

> "up until now we had an agreement that I would not ask and she would not tell"

> "I know she didn’t do anything wrong because this was within the boundaries of the relationship we agreed on together. "

> "The worst thing is the other guy had a penis the size of a baseball bat and I am 4 inches myself"

Could it ever be more over for him than it is now ? :soy::soy::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsohh:

Men always think they are chads and can easily get tons of women in open relationships.

I guess most people are fucking delusional

He will be posting here in no time.

Fucking lol imagine marrying a woman 15 years older than you who cucks you in your own house.

Butal dickpill if it's real though

WTF is wrong with people

I see nothing wrong with this.
Not a bigot are you OP?

Fucking lol imagine marrying a woman 15 years older than you who cucks you in your own house.

Butal dickpill if it's real though
i stupid brother married a narcissistic foid 7 years older then him . she 40 and he is 33 . JFL

i stupid brother married a narcissistic foid 7 years older then him . she 40 and he is 33 . JFL
Damn your brother married an empty egg carton. If she manages to conceive for him it's gonna be autistic at best. High probability of downs syndrome. Hopefully you dont end up with a nugget cousin.

>22M, 36F
>36F
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

What is this guy doing with an old hag?

Damn your brother married an empty egg carton. If she manages to conceive for him it's gonna be autistic at best. High probability of downs syndrome. Hopefully you dont end up with a nugget cousin.
she is not his cousin . she was 37 when she get married . she gave birth to a girl at 38 .
tbh i hope he never have more children . i mean he ugly (my brother) and she is fucking ugly too . :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
and both are bluepilled as FCUK . i hear them argue just like my parents use to argue . JFL .
inshallah i won't thanks to the blackPILL .

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
She is fucking cougar. She settled with a dumb turecel who betabuxxes her watches her fuck Chads. How cucked can someone be? :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Alright which one of you made this post

Incel > cuck. As always.

The worst thing is the other guy had a penis the size of a baseball bat and I am 4 inches myself so now I can’t get the thoughts of my wife enjoying this other guy so much out of my head.

He now probably has a cuckold fetish after that trauma.

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Bluepilled incel falls for and marries used up roastie who took his virginity and it's a disaster.

Last edited:
> "Our marriage is open for both of us to see others for sex but she is the only one who does. "
Lol

I bet she would leave him and take his house eith her the moment he even tries to questions this open """"relationship"""". Honestly got what he deserved

Last edited:
Bluepilled incel falls for and marries used up roastie who took his virginity and it's a disaster.
A real tragedy when you think about it.
Every boys should fuck a prostitute in their teen years.

Jfl the Chad has a dick the size of baseball bat while the cuckcel dick is as big as the baseball itself

How much do you guys wanna bet she's a landwhale

I always wonder how do all these cucks live their lives without killing themselves? You won't be able to get over this as long as you have an iota of self esteem.

Also why he's triggered? He agreed to let her wife fuck other men, right?

I seriously don't understand normies.

Typical western bluepilled normies problems.

He married her at 19, when she was 33
this has gotta be a troll

You won't be able to get over this as long as you have an iota of self esteem.

You really won't. Only dignified thing left is going ER, just suicide by cop bro.

The only way to deal with this thousands of years ago would be killing the guy. Lol today men just let the woman fuck their chad preference.

at the very least this guy is getting torn apart in the comments
I don't understand how many people here think this is a real story
yeah this isn't really a "lol soy cuck" story, this kid was groomed by a crazy person if the story is even real

Last edited:
Better to die an incel than be a cuck

Also
Screenshot 20200130 203609  01

Incels: 61
Cucks: 119
Its over buddy boyos

This has to be a LARP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3