Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 13 year old nephew is having sex

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
His dad told me he stumbled onto his son and his son's 14 year old girlfriend doing it.

His son is the same age as Xbox 360 and he lifemogs me...

And to think this little shit envies me because I can play GTA whenever I want.

His mom is always whining about how he refuses to take showers and his room is a pigsty.

I'm going to get drunk now. Hopefully there's some methanol in this so it fucking kills me.

Break down the door when they have sex and make a diffEReNCe.

Nothing worse than having chad genetics in your own family

Damn, man. Sorry you had to hear that, straight from the source. Worse is he has your genes and those are good enough for women. But your exact mix are not.

tell him to be your wingman

Hire a bully to beat him up.

dont forget pet rope

His dad told me he stumbled onto his son and his son's 14 year old girlfriend doing it.

His mom is always whining about how he refuses to take showers and his room is a pigsty.

I'm going to get drunk now. Hopefully there's some methanol in this so it fucking kills me.
JUST WORK ON YOURSELF BRO, MIDDLE SCHOOLERS READING 3 SELF-IMPROVEMENT BOOKS A WEEK AND LISTENING TO JORDAN B PETERSON:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JUST TAKE SHOWERS BRO WOMEN LIKE GUYS THAT SMELL NICE:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Is there any way you can blackmail his gf into fucking you? Like in hentai? haha
JUST WORK ON YOURSELF BRO, MIDDLE SCHOOLERS READING 3 SELF-IMPROVEMENT BOOKS A WEEK AND LISTENING TO JORDAN B PETERSON:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JUST TAKE SHOWERS BRO WOMEN LIKE GUYS THAT SMELL NICE:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Hahaha! That's funny.

Jordan B Peterson - our saaavior!! When will he give us our 72 virgins?

I most of all hate all these young kids having sex. Hopefully he gets cancER.

Smash whatever gaming console he has over the little cunt's head. The female too.

Both of my brothers are Chadpreets and so are my cousins. When I see their Facebook profiles filled with hundreds of females liking their pics, I feel the same way. Too bad there's no alcohol allowed in our home.

I have a little brother, could mog me later, older one is BX unfortunately

C80

Look at how normal people develop this naturally. There wasn't a need for him to "looksmax",do crazy pua techniques or use a specific method. This is how it's supposed to be

Look at how normal people develop this naturally. There wasn't a need for him to "looksmax",do crazy pua techniques or use a specific method. This is how it's supposed to be
I wanna fuckin die

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

You should ask your little brothER for the ropes on how to get a femoid to have sex with you.

Just poke a hole through his condom to teach him the important lesson of unprotected sex, and parenting. This may help him become a bit more responsible depending on how he reacts towards this precede.

Just poke a hole through his condom to teach him the important lesson of unprotected sex, and parenting. This may help him become a bit more responsible depending on how he reacts towards this precede.

Seriously though OP next time you see him ask him if you can borrow her

if he's a good cousin that respects elders in his family he'll say yes

Whats annoying is 14 year old girls often look like 19 with all the makeup and then some 13 year old gets to fuck a girl that looks twice his age. Just imagine having that experience at 13 when you basically dreaming endlessly of women, with emotions still raw and strong as they were? Simply an amazing liberating, life changing experience we were all denied because our faces lack a few millimeters of bone in the right places

Fuck me, I cannot imagine this.

Hopefully I'll move out before my little brother reaches his teens.
Whats annoying is 14 year old girls often look like 19 with all the makeup and then some 13 year old gets to fuck a girl that looks twice his age. Just imagine having that experience at 13 when you basically dreaming endlessly of women, with emotions still raw and strong as they were? Simply an amazing liberating, life changing experience we were all denied because our faces lack a few millimeters of bone in the right places
I still dream endlessly about women, there isn't an hour where I don't think about them.