Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Must-Watch Video] Why You Should Never Jestermax As an Incel

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
This video is worth giving 14 minutes of your life to watch imo, I don't know if it was posted before, however, I think it's worth posting again in order to caution brocels. The video was hard to watch for me tbh and I paused it several times :feelsbadman:

This is so fucking painful

tl;dr for timecels?

Manlet tries to be funny but just embarrasses himself
And I should spend 14 minutes watching this? Nigga I spent the last 24 years doing this :smonk:

thanks tho

that fight wasnt fair, black guy is much shorter. Both of them would look good if they were normal height, people were already laughing at them, they just cope with being part of the joke, they curse the life and cry every time they go to sleep.

Very cringy jester really. I had to skip some parts.

And I should spend 14 minutes watching this? Nigga I spent the last 24 years doing this :smonk:

thanks tho
Hey bro, this is why you should watch this video and stop doing that (if you're serious)

This is so fucking painful
It actually is. One of the few videos where I had to stop it multiple times and take breaks. And I have watched a shit ton of gore videos and none of them caused me this much cringe and vicarious pain as this one.
that fight wasnt fair, black guy is much shorter. Both of them would look good if they were normal height, people were already laughing at them, they just cope with being part of the joke, they curse the life and cry every time they go to sleep.
Our fellow manlets should accept reality, money maxx then cope maxx. All else is cucked and low IQ.

I always tried to be a class jester. Always ended by being the one of the last persons in the feed chain. Don't do it bros

Last edited:
It actually is. One of the few videos where I had to stop it multiple times and take breaks. And I have watched a shit ton of gore videos and none of them caused me this much cringe and vicarious pain as this one.
This is the same I felt and what motivated me to make this thread because Ignorance is so scary...

Holy crap when he is at the pool I thought it was a funny filter to make a meme or something. Poor guys, I feel truly sorry for them.
They’re fucked beyond comprehension. What happened to him? I see he has no femurs…
His face looks normal.
Btw his football team is full of sociopaths wtf. Do they have no empathy? What is this? He’s clearly suffering.
He’s also weaing huge sneakers, shoe risers and constantly tip-toeing. What is this world?
I have nothing but true compassion for him…
This is video is truly blackpilled, thanks for sharing.
:blackpill:

Last edited:
very brutal video. look at the female virtual signaling at the library, no one has any real empathy

Holy crap when he is at the pool I thought it was a funny filter to make a meme or something. Poor guys, I feel truly sorry for them.
They’re fucked beyond comprehension. What happened to him? I see he has no femurs…
His face looks normal.
Btw his football team is full of sociopaths wtf. Do they have no empathy? What is this? He’s clearly suffering.
He’s also weaing huge sneakers, shoe risers and constantly tip-toeing. What is this world?
I have nothing but true compassion for him…
This is video is truly blackpilled, thanks for sharing.
:blackpill:
Hope this helps oblivious incels :feelsbadman:

This video actually made my stomach hurt in agony and I became very depressed. This is the most brutal vid ive seen in a while.

This video actually made my stomach hurt in agony and I became very depressed. This is the most brutal vid ive seen in a while.
I'm sorry for you :feelsbadman: