Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Must-Watch Video] Why You Should Never Jestermax As an Incel

Black Soul

Black Soul

cursed
★★★★★
52d 23h 55m
This video is worth giving 14 minutes of your life to watch imo, I don't know if it was posted before, however, I think it's worth posting again in order to caution brocels. The video was hard to watch for me tbh and I paused it several times :feelsbadman:

<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
★★★★
98d 7h 29m
This is so fucking painful

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Fueled by Dry Gin + Sprite
★★★★★
121d 14h 59m
tl;dr for timecels?

cvury

cvury

Floppapilled
★★★★★
6d 9h 45m
Ecstasy said:
tl;dr for timecels?
Manlet tries to be funny but just embarrasses himself

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Fueled by Dry Gin + Sprite
★★★★★
121d 14h 59m
cvury said:
Manlet tries to be funny but just embarrasses himself
And I should spend 14 minutes watching this? Nigga I spent the last 24 years doing this :smonk:

thanks tho

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 23h 29m
that fight wasnt fair, black guy is much shorter. Both of them would look good if they were normal height, people were already laughing at them, they just cope with being part of the joke, they curse the life and cry every time they go to sleep.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Depressive and Deathnic
★★★
36d 17h 19m
Beyond over

P

portugalcel

Banned
-
19h 0m
Very cringy jester really. I had to skip some parts.

Black Soul

Black Soul

cursed
★★★★★
52d 23h 55m
Ecstasy said:
And I should spend 14 minutes watching this? Nigga I spent the last 24 years doing this :smonk:

thanks tho
Hey bro, this is why you should watch this video and stop doing that (if you're serious)

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
250d 12h 18m
<human said:
This is so fucking painful
It actually is. One of the few videos where I had to stop it multiple times and take breaks. And I have watched a shit ton of gore videos and none of them caused me this much cringe and vicarious pain as this one.
Mecoja said:
that fight wasnt fair, black guy is much shorter. Both of them would look good if they were normal height, people were already laughing at them, they just cope with being part of the joke, they curse the life and cry every time they go to sleep.
Our fellow manlets should accept reality, money maxx then cope maxx. All else is cucked and low IQ.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★
2d 16h 35m
I always tried to be a class jester. Always ended by being the one of the last persons in the feed chain. Don't do it bros

Last edited:
Black Soul

Black Soul

cursed
★★★★★
52d 23h 55m
Transcended Trucel said:
It actually is. One of the few videos where I had to stop it multiple times and take breaks. And I have watched a shit ton of gore videos and none of them caused me this much cringe and vicarious pain as this one.
This is the same I felt and what motivated me to make this thread because Ignorance is so scary...

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★
2d 16h 49m
Holy crap when he is at the pool I thought it was a funny filter to make a meme or something. Poor guys, I feel truly sorry for them.
They’re fucked beyond comprehension. What happened to him? I see he has no femurs…
His face looks normal.
Btw his football team is full of sociopaths wtf. Do they have no empathy? What is this? He’s clearly suffering.
He’s also weaing huge sneakers, shoe risers and constantly tip-toeing. What is this world?
I have nothing but true compassion for him…
This is video is truly blackpilled, thanks for sharing.
:blackpill:

Last edited:
R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★
2d 21h 12m
very brutal video. look at the female virtual signaling at the library, no one has any real empathy

Black Soul

Black Soul

cursed
★★★★★
52d 23h 55m
Cristo said:
Holy crap when he is at the pool I thought it was a funny filter to make a meme or something. Poor guys, I feel truly sorry for them.
They’re fucked beyond comprehension. What happened to him? I see he has no femurs…
His face looks normal.
Btw his football team is full of sociopaths wtf. Do they have no empathy? What is this? He’s clearly suffering.
He’s also weaing huge sneakers, shoe risers and constantly tip-toeing. What is this world?
I have nothing but true compassion for him…
This is video is truly blackpilled, thanks for sharing.
:blackpill:
Hope this helps oblivious incels :feelsbadman:

zekr

zekr

Officer
26d 5h 9m
This video actually made my stomach hurt in agony and I became very depressed. This is the most brutal vid ive seen in a while.

Black Soul

Black Soul

cursed
★★★★★
52d 23h 55m
zekr said:
This video actually made my stomach hurt in agony and I became very depressed. This is the most brutal vid ive seen in a while.
I'm sorry for you :feelsbadman:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8