Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Must play games for older consoles?(Emulation)

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Been playing a lot of emulated games lately. What are some good games to play? Bonus for JRPGs. I play these on my phone, mostly.
Right now I have Persona 3 and 4, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon Y, Super Mario 64 and Rayman 2.
Probably gonna get an android controller too.
:feelscomfy:

SNES has many classic RPGs. Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Lufia, Terranigma, Earthbound, etc.

I cannot in good faith recommend anything because all the games I went to revisit from childhood just opened my eyes to how trash the games I had access to were.

I'm just playing old SNES/GBA classics, mostly platformers.

I know it`s an obvious sugestion but try Persona 5 on RPCS3. Also, Mother 3 on Game Boy advance emulator. If you love JRPGS, Pokemon, Persona, friendship theme etc, you are going to love Mother 3. No need to play mother 1 and 2 to get the story

I know it`s an obvious sugestion but try Persona 5 on RPCS3.
My CPU is too weak, I tried. Geniuenly considering upgrading it to play persona 5 but I would also have to upgrade my motherboard and RAM then since I'm still on Sandy Bridge

Metal gear solid 3 my favourite game

Old Mario Kart and old Mario Party.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

The SNES version of The Lion King

My CPU is too weak, I tried. Geniuenly considering upgrading it to play persona 5 but I would also have to upgrade my motherboard and RAM then since I'm still on Sandy Bridge

Get excited for next product.

play Mother 3

zelda majoras mask / ocarina of time

suikoden 2 is the greatest jrpg ever made. It’s the jrpg to end all rpgs. Once you finish it you will willingly quit playing video games because no other game will come close to competing with that masterpiece.