Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslimcels:what's the dumbest islamic story you've heard?

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
39d 9h 45m
I've heard alot

one of them was from a shia mullah in highschool.
the story was about a kafir(non believer) who tried to challenge a imam in a debate.he went into a room with imam and other muslims were their to listen to imam own him(like one of those retarded ben shapiro videos) and they sat on a carpet which had a picture of a lion on it. imam was very patient with the kafir but kafir was very rude and ubnoxious.
muslims warned him to be more polite but he kept on being disrespectful and he insulted the imam, all of a sudden the picture of the lion rised from the carpet and turned into an actual wild lion and he ate the kafir in front of the crowd. after he was done eating him he turned back to the carpet and became a picture of a lion on a carpet again lol:feelshaha:

every muslim has heard shit like this from his parents/grandparents/mullahs

Last edited:
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
27d 4h 54m
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
22yearoldcel said:
muslims warned him to be more polite but he kept on being disrespectful and he insulted the imam, all of a sudden the picture of the lion rised from the carpet and turned into an actual wild lion and he ate the kafir in front of the crowd. after he was done eating him he turned back to the carpet and became a picture of a lion on a carpet again lol:feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
22yearoldcel said:
every muslim has heard stuff like this from his parents/grandparents/mullahs
"religious" parents only tell that shit to kids to brainwash them tbh

Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
36d 18h 10m
Among the greatest blessings of my immigration experience into the West is the cognitive freedom to think "lol" @ Islam and its many demands and claims.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
216d 2h 16m
Over for kafircels

M

Mahamihoo

Banned
-
9h 44m
The mulah still gets a harem of pussies while you cry alone here.

S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★★
8d 13h 13m
Muhammad was the smartest Incel: he created Islam and grope all stacies

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★
14d 9h 27m
My highest respect to Allah and the Quran but there was a story I couldn't believe a relative told me:

A guy with a big hatred towards Islam stepped into a mosque and grabbed a Quran. He tear up some pages and minutes after he was done he slowly turned into a monkey.

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
Skinlesscel said:
Muhammad was the smartest Incel: he created Islam and grope all stacies
6'4 lightskinned among niggers you sure bro?
Laskah said:
My highest respect to Allah and the Quran but there was a story I couldn't believe a relative told me:

A guy with a big hatred towards Islam stepped into a mosque and grabbed a Quran. He tear up some pages and minutes after he was done he slowly turned into a monkey.
:lul:

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
148d 15h 1m
Based lion, kafir probably wanted to cuck them.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
289d 15h 4m
Laskah said:

:lul::lul::lul:

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

What zero pussy does to a mfer
★★★★★
56d 9h 3m
Laskah said:

kek same shit in turkey, but it is she and, she turns to a rat

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★★★
59d 16h 26m
That's funny because when Islam was founded it was essentially an incel religion. In Mecca and the surrounding areas polygamy was normal, leading many men to become incels. Muhammed promised them wealth and bitches if they fought and conquered in the name of his religion. Incels are the reason it spread so fast.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
85d 23h 3m
Laskah said:
lmao :lul:

C&UNIX

C&UNIX

Officer
19d 9h 56m
The Holy Quran doesn't even mention Imams.

Where do these people get their authority from? That's what I would like to know.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
89d 22h 46m
A story about how a man disappeared from my father’s village because of jinn. :feelstastyman:

H

hatefulricer

Somebody help me... Unshackle me please, anybody..
★★
1d 11h 48m
I remember my dad told me a story about how a man was carrying lots of fruit and some "good" jinn turned himself into a donkey and helped the man with carrying the food back to his village because it was too heavy :feelshaha:.

When I bring it up he acts like he doesn't remember as well jfl.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8