Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslimcels:what's the dumbest islamic story you've heard?

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I've heard alot

one of them was from a shia mullah in highschool.
the story was about a kafir(non believer) who tried to challenge a imam in a debate.he went into a room with imam and other muslims were their to listen to imam own him(like one of those retarded ben shapiro videos) and they sat on a carpet which had a picture of a lion on it. imam was very patient with the kafir but kafir was very rude and ubnoxious.
muslims warned him to be more polite but he kept on being disrespectful and he insulted the imam, all of a sudden the picture of the lion rised from the carpet and turned into an actual wild lion and he ate the kafir in front of the crowd. after he was done eating him he turned back to the carpet and became a picture of a lion on a carpet again lol:feelshaha:

every muslim has heard shit like this from his parents/grandparents/mullahs

Last edited:
muslims warned him to be more polite but he kept on being disrespectful and he insulted the imam, all of a sudden the picture of the lion rised from the carpet and turned into an actual wild lion and he ate the kafir in front of the crowd. after he was done eating him he turned back to the carpet and became a picture of a lion on a carpet again lol:feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
every muslim has heard stuff like this from his parents/grandparents/mullahs
"religious" parents only tell that shit to kids to brainwash them tbh

Among the greatest blessings of my immigration experience into the West is the cognitive freedom to think "lol" @ Islam and its many demands and claims.

Over for kafircels

The mulah still gets a harem of pussies while you cry alone here.

Muhammad was the smartest Incel: he created Islam and grope all stacies

My highest respect to Allah and the Quran but there was a story I couldn't believe a relative told me:

A guy with a big hatred towards Islam stepped into a mosque and grabbed a Quran. He tear up some pages and minutes after he was done he slowly turned into a monkey.

Muhammad was the smartest Incel: he created Islam and grope all stacies
6'4 lightskinned among niggers you sure bro?
My highest respect to Allah and the Quran but there was a story I couldn't believe a relative told me:

A guy with a big hatred towards Islam stepped into a mosque and grabbed a Quran. He tear up some pages and minutes after he was done he slowly turned into a monkey.
:lul:

Based lion, kafir probably wanted to cuck them.

:lul::lul::lul:

kek same shit in turkey, but it is she and, she turns to a rat

That's funny because when Islam was founded it was essentially an incel religion. In Mecca and the surrounding areas polygamy was normal, leading many men to become incels. Muhammed promised them wealth and bitches if they fought and conquered in the name of his religion. Incels are the reason it spread so fast.

lmao :lul:

The Holy Quran doesn't even mention Imams.

Where do these people get their authority from? That's what I would like to know.

A story about how a man disappeared from my father’s village because of jinn. :feelstastyman:

I remember my dad told me a story about how a man was carrying lots of fruit and some "good" jinn turned himself into a donkey and helped the man with carrying the food back to his village because it was too heavy :feelshaha:.

When I bring it up he acts like he doesn't remember as well jfl.