Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslimcel manlet gets bullied and knocked out by teens (because of his outfit)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/10occak/two_children_bully_a_man_because_of_his_outfit/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They started picking on him for his outfit and for his glasses, manlet didn't back down and attempted to fight back but got knocked out by one of them. Imagine being an adult and minding your own business but getting picked on like if it was still fucking middle school because no one takes you seriously due to your height. Some of them are white but there's at least one that's muslim too (he says "Allah" when the muslimcel manlet is knocked out) so I doubt it was a racist attack. Just another manlet hate crime in Londonistan.

And then they complain when he goes ER JFL at these low IQ clowns

Most Civilized Bri'ish Interaction

which is the muslim equivalent of ER?

bog standard chavs, find someone who looks weak and harass them. London should have a nuke dropped on it tbh, aswell as jew york, san "wmaf" francisco and others

Pretty rough. Also those types of shitheads start saying "IM A MINOR IM A MINOR URE GOING TO JAIL" if they realize they can't win. That kid should go to the UK equivalent of juvie he attacked him with his back turned.
Some of them are white but there's at least one that's muslim too (he says "Allah" when the muslimcel manlet is knocked out) so I doubt it was a racist attack.
Only one of them had a visible face from what I can tell and he wasn't white.
Samerace

@Tryna Ascend This is why I call the normies hypocrites when they blame someone for going ER

bog standard chavs, find someone who looks weak and harass them. London should have a nuke dropped on it tbh, aswell as jew york, san "wmaf" francisco and others
Is the rest of the UK as bad as London(istan)? I mean the big cities, I assume small towns are very quiet and safe.

This is why Anglos should be enslaved

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/10occak/two_children_bully_a_man_because_of_his_outfit/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They started picking on him for his outfit and for his glasses, manlet didn't back down and attempted to fight back but got knocked out by one of them. Imagine being an adult and minding your own business but getting picked on like if it was still fucking middle school because no one takes you seriously due to your height. Some of them are white but there's at least one that's muslim too (he says "Allah" when the muslimcel manlet is knocked out) so I doubt it was a racist attack. Just another manlet hate crime in Londonistan.

Nah his taste in clothes is garbage, you'll never see me in the streets dressed like a soycuck

New York is based

Last edited:
This is why Anglos should be enslaved
the only youf with a visible face is the same race as the manlet, and the op pointed out they said "allah"

Nah his taste in clothes is garbage, you'll never see me in the streets dressed like a soycuck
His outfit seems very normie tier or something r/malefashionadvice would suggest kek. I guess the incel outfit is dad jeans, sports or media (anime, videogame, etc.) hoodie and sneakers.

he was taking advice from either /fa/ or reddit :feelskek:

Last edited:
he was taking advice from either /fit/ or reddit :feelskek:
"Graphic t-shirts are forbidden because they are immature and childish, you must always wear a long sleeve buttoned shirt even if it's 40 degrees celsius outside. Hoodies also banned because they make you look lazy, wear wool jerseys instead and a blazer. Burn all your jeans and replace them by chinos. The only type of shoe you can wear are dressing shoes, avoid sneakers and boots. All your clothes must be XXS size and the only colors allowed are black, white, grey, brown or navy"

r/malefashionadvice in a nutshell :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His outfit seems very normie tier or something r/malefashionadvice would suggest kek.

It's classic soycuck shit trying to imitate retarded chad's clothing style who still get dressed by their mother and soys thinking it's the clothes that got him laid :feelstastyman:

Almost guranteed, anyone who dresses like that while being a manlet is guaranteed to be bitchmade.
I guess the incel outfit is dad jeans, sports or media (anime, videogame, etc.) hoodie and sneakers.
This dude would have ironically been left alone if he was wearing anywhere close to what you described. This isnt 2000 where anime shirts gets you laughed at, it's actually more normal than whatever the fuck this victim was wearing.

But then again I dont know jack about the UK so I only speak from what I see in my region.

"Graphic t-shirts are forbidden because they are immature and childish, you must always wear a long sleeve buttoned shirt even if it's 40 degrees celsius outside. Hoodies also banned because they make you look lazy, wear wool jerseys instead and a blazer. Burn all your jeans and replace them by chinos. The only type of shoe you can wear are dressing shoes, avoid sneakers and boots. All your clothes must be XXS size and the only colors allowed are black, white, grey, brown or navy"

r/malefashionadvice in a nutshell :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
iu

Those in the video look like the standard bully and not because of the outfit but because he is smaller than them

he was taking advice from either /fa/ or reddit :feelskek:
Yeah sounds about right :feelskek:

I'd sooner rot at home and kill myself before ever letting reddit tell me how to dress :lul:

Those in the video look like the standard bully and not because of the outfit but because he is smaller than them
Maybe, but it still doesn't change the fact that his choice in clothing is shit

Is this a r/malefashionadvice meetup? :feelshaha::feelshaha: What's the foid doing there, is she a FtM tranny?
Yeah, the /fa/ meetups are always funny too

the one on the far right has drip tho
9i4

Yeah, the /fa/ meetups are always funny too
View attachment 701084
the one on the far right has drip tho
View attachment 701085
Kek this pic has to be edited, 5th guy's (starting from the left) neck is too long and the guy next to him is literally a kid :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: And isn't last guy that nigga who attacked a church with Rhodesia and Apartheid-era South Africa patches in his bulletproof vest?

Kek this pic has to be edited, 5th guy's (starting from the left) neck is too long and the guy next to him is literally a kid :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: And isn't last guy that nigga who attacked a church with Rhodesia and Apartheid-era South Africa patches in his bulletproof vest?
Oh yeah that guy's neck was edited, this was the original

the only youf with a visible face is the same race as the manlet, and the op pointed out they said "allah"
The other ones have visible hands but yea the one with the shown face has a perm and is definitely middle eastern

genocide all non Europeans that are in Europe

Poor guy, I feel bad for him man

Last edited:
he should do explosionbeltmaxxing

It's classic soycuck shit trying to imitate retarded chad's clothing style who still get dressed by their mother and soys thinking it's the clothes that got him laid :feelstastyman:

Almost guranteed, anyone who dresses like that while being a manlet is guaranteed to be bitchmade.

This dude would have ironically been left alone if he was wearing anywhere close to what you described. This isnt 2000 where anime shirts gets you laughed at, it's actually more normal than whatever the fuck this victim was wearing.

But then again I dont know jack about the UK so I only speak from what I see in my region.
Dis!! :yes::feelsping: i was talking about this for when this comformist pussy "serious smart" became "sign" of maturity and manhood!
Normies and soys dont get it that they are being like a heard with zero originality...

Why are ghetto fucks so obsessed with those black puffer coats?

(O)BL ((Osama) bin Laden, referencing 9/11 and islamic mujahideen campaigns)
BLame them for all your prOBLems

You will never have an ethnostate /pol/troon:feelshaha:
nah we will withing a few decades.

Why are ghetto fucks so obsessed with those black puffer coats?
Probably because it's easy to hide a knife in there, that's why the UK has so much stabbings

Looks like Bengali on Bengali violence to me.

Ealing North West London

Last edited:
He should buy guns from the IRA and go Osama on these cunts.

Thats why you need to always carry a gun ,to defend yourself from stupid niggers assaulting you

i break all those rules

I knew they were gonna be black or brown. Although I guess there are a lot of white guys that will fuck with you in England. In Germany it never happens that a white boy wants to mess with you on the street, it's always Muslims, always.

I knew they were gonna be black or brown. Although I guess there are a lot of white guys that will fuck with you in England. In Germany it never happens that a white boy wants to mess with you on the street, it's always Muslims, always.
no wonder anglos mogged the Germans. they savagery mogged Germans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back