Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Muslim man says that marrying a single mother is NOT looked down upon in Islam, but actually encouraged and supported. Muslimcels GTFIH!

its like so called christians with an lgbt flag

he's right tho, Muhammed married widows and by definition, they are single mothers

Just cuck yourself and raise another man's kids with a betabuxxer who will leech you of your money and try to cheat to appease God theory; 99% of single mothers are degenerate whores who fucked around with the wrong man, got pregnant, and then decided to have it probably in delusional hopes of the dad staying around. :feelsjuice:

why would you want to marry a woman who is just another man's abandoned property, raising offspring that are not yours and are not related to you genetically. you shouldn't be marrying a non-virgin either but this is far worse by multiple steps of cuckoldry.

you have seen nothing JFL
54d.png

Wow. I never saw that quote before.

Even 1500 years ago, prophet Muhammad used religion to brainwash Arabcels to raise the children their wives gave birth to, which were conceived by black slave BBC nigger Tyrones.

Whites are getting cucked in the modern era but arabcels were getting cucked since long ago thanks to Islam, yet these same retard arabcels (and non-Arab muslimcels) continue to believe in this cucked religion.

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel

lmao libtard moslem. So much for "the based eastern man"

i want to say he's wrong but he's definitly right . in islam marrying single mothers isn't haram

lmao libtard moslem. So much for "the based eastern man"

It’s not that this man is a libtard, it is the religion of Islam itself which has these modern liberal concepts, he is just explaining what is written in the Islamic scriptures itself.

i want to say he's wrong but he's definitly right . in islam marrying single mothers isn't haram

Sad truth. This was too brutal for me. The religion I kept calling “muhhhh based” isn’t that based after all, it’s over

Yeah it's not

only niggas who don't know the details of Islam call it based
Like polygamy and divorces from whatever reason that moneyrape man. And foid doesn't need to share any money with you

This would only work in a Islamic sharia state not a free sex society. A single mother in this context, would be window who's husband would have died in Jihad.

you have seen nothing JFL
54d.png
That hadith was in reference to the dark complexion of Arabs. I repeat the Arabs of old used to despise blacks:

I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, 'Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk with the Prophet and listen to him. He would carry what he had said to the hypocrites. Nabtal said, 'Muhammad is all ears. If anyone tells him something he believes it.' Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet and say that he is all ears, say, 'Good ears for you.' For those who annoy the Apostle there is a painful punishment."
Ibn Ishaq (d. 768); Ibn Hisham (d. 833), A. Guillaume, ed, The Life of Muhammad [Sirat Rasul Allah], Oxford UP, p. 243, ISBN 0-19-636033-1, 1955

Narrated `Abdullah: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161, Sahih Bukhari 9:87:162, Sahih Bukhari 9:87:163

Wow. I never saw that quote before.

Even 1500 years ago, prophet Muhammad used religion to brainwash Arabcels to raise the children their wives gave birth to, which were conceived by black slave BBC nigger Tyrones.

Whites are getting cucked in the modern era but arabcels were getting cucked since long ago thanks to Islam, yet these same retard arabcels (and non-Arab muslimcels) continue to believe in this cucked religion.
They were not getting cucked. Gulf Arabians have the highest % of J1 in the world.
Sad truth. This was too brutal for me. The religion I kept calling “muhhhh based” isn’t that based after all, it’s over
It is not encouraged to marry a single mother in Islam. It is just something you can do.

he's right tho, Muhammed married widows and by definition, they are single mothers
true tbh he also killed lots of their husbands before marrying em. mega coomer

no true based religions exist tbh

There is a difference between marrying an innocent widow and marrying a whore who couldn't kept her legs closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back