Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Musk: "i could be drinking with naked supermodels but I'm not"

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
'I could be drinking Mai Tai's with naked supermodels but instead I'm here with you!' New book reveals how Elon Musk would fire overworked Tesla staff on the spot during ferocious meltdowns

Elon Musk's explosive temper during the development of Tesla's Model X SUV in 2016 is described in a new book by Wall Street Journal reporter Tim Higgins
Musk shouted at an executive who was bold enough to tell him that exhausted employees should be allowed some time off

'I can be on my own private island with naked supermodels, drinking Mai Tai's - but I'm not,' the Tesla boss told his overworked staff

Few were spared Musk's meltdowns and he would fire people on a whim, including his personal assistant of 12 years who he fired for asking for a raise

The book says that Musk was 'trying to see [Amber Heard] as much as possible', even if it meant flying to Australia for a few hours then returning to the US

Not a single Fuck Was Given that day

that guy is overrated

Lol reddit worships that fag, he sounds like a try hard scammer to me.

No shit, he's a billionare

just another asshole capitalist,yes,he works extremely hard,because if the project is successful, he will have more money and fame,but how much can the staff get?

the fairest enterprise is huawei,chairman of huawei ren zhengfei gave almost all stock to the employees,and huawei stock can only in the hands of huawei employees,if you leave huawei,you must sell your stock back to the company,that's why huawei is so successful

Last edited:
what's so special about him though, muh space x muh battery cars not a single invention yet has the audacity to name his company after a true genius tesla
Nothing. It's just type because he talks gibberish and people think he's super smart. The Tesla car lineup is mundane and boring. I always see them on the road and laugh because the person who bought it spent around $60k for a car indistinguishable from a Toyota camry

The Koreans have better battery technology, look up LG CHEM battery. Overall, the LG Chem is one of the best solar battery options in the entire industry. LG Chem is one of the largest lithium-ion battery producers in the world, so their products are extremely vetted and manufactured to the highest standards.

But MUH TESLA

$80k model S
2019-Tesla-Model-S-range-road-trip-rear-side-view.jpg

$20k camry

Last edited:
just another asshole capitalist,yes,he works extremely hard,because if the project is successful, he will have more money and fame,but how much can the staff get?

the fairest enterprise is huawei,chairman of huawei ren zhengfei gave almost all stock to the employees,and huawei stock can only in the hands of huawei employees,if you leave huawei,you must sell your stock back to the company,that's why huawei is so successful
@Uggo Mongo what's he talking about :feelswhere:

even if you write ccp propaganda like this, you'll still get killed when they find your account :feelssus:

even if you write ccp propaganda like this, you'll still get killed when they find your account :feelssus:
comrade,how do you manage not to get taken care of by the party if you dare to speak like this

What a fucking asshole:

he would fire people on a whim, including his personal assistant of 12 years who he fired for asking for a raise

But hey, he wore an anime T shirt so he must be le based :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's funny how the soys love this particular capitalist 0.01% billionaire asshole. Fangirling doesn't even begin to describe it.

The world will be better when that faggot dies.

Based huawei. More companies need be majority worker owned
What a fucking asshole:

he would fire people on a whim, including his personal assistant of 12 years who he fired for asking for a raise

But hey, he wore an anime T shirt so he must be le based :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Brutal. Musk is basically an asshole Chadlite dickhead at this point. Mogging his employees.

He is.

There's plenty of information about his real past out there.

He was always a rich spoiled brat.

we should eat billionaires alrdy

lol imagine if this Richcel dude stayed bald

they hate him now because he's "redpilled" and not a left wing soy cuck like them.

I guess workers owning the means of production is a good idea after all.

@PPEcel is only here to rat people out to the CCP.

What’s the point of having all those billions if he isn’t even going to enjoy it? Should just cash out of Tesla and enjoy his remaining years sipping mai tais with naked supermodels on his private island. Dudes 50

Reminder that Musk is butthurt because he is not a founder of Tesla inc, he is a glorified conman that had to sue and jew himself into being called "co-founder".
Reminder that he used tesla shareholder To bail out his other failing company solar city

And used executive positions to pay his family more money. Hired his nephew to be ceo of solarcity

what's so special about him though
Nothing. People think everyone will own an electric Tesla in the future so his company is valued so high. Luckily asian car companies are starting to make electric cars and Bezos humiliated Elon by going to space before him.

What an asshole. Wage slaving part time was hard enough for me.

Elon Musk is a massive faggot and cuck

That niggerfaggot should go back to Africa

he should fire dem rockets up his ass

Nothing. People think everyone will own an electric Tesla in the future so his company is valued so high. Luckily asian car companies are starting to make electric cars and Bezos humiliated Elon by going to space before him.

What an asshole. Wage slaving part time was hard enough for me.
To be fair, bezos was only in the bare minimum of space for like 15 minutes. kind of lame

he could if he wanted to.

Based huawei. More companies need be majority worker owned

Brutal. Musk is basically an asshole Chadlite dickhead at this point. Mogging his employees.
He's looksmaxxed now, but he was ugly as fuck and bald before.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back